Thread: James Bond 007 Everything Or Nothing

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Games   -   #2
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    I've been wondering about this game. They did a good job making him look like Pierce Brosnan. Used to, back when goldeneye was released, I started to get the 007 games after the movies. Goldeneye movie- then got game
    Tomorrow never dies- then got game
    The World Is Not Enough -then got game

Thats when I finally stoped buying games made after movies, and bought GAMES that were made just for GAMES. I had noticed they were funner than ones after movies. I was stupid back then, though just because its name is after 007, its going to be good game...wrong...Only exception was goldeneye, best 007 game ever played. Now I don't play those bond games...

Havent played agent underfire, nightfire, nor am I going to play this

I watch bond movies, don't play there games

Nice graphics though.

3. Games   -   #3
    I think u should try it out tho, this game looks as tho it my pleasantly surprise a few ppl, considerin the last game was pretty awful

4. Games   -   #4
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by olibomb@4 September 2003 - 12:17
    I think u should try it out tho, this game looks as tho it my pleasantly surprise a few ppl, considerin the last game was pretty awful
    I was just about the say the same thing every James Bond game after 007 Goldeneye on 64 was garbage. But that looks like it's going to be fun but what one doesn't. I hope it is a good game.

*******1000th post :beerchug: *******