Thread: My search for PTN.

Pirate BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I got into the torrent world a few years ago, my first tracker was Tl it was a dream, so much content and those amazing speeds.
    Later on I got familiar with other trackers and figured out that there is a huge world of torrents, special content special community, whole new torrent world.

I heard a lot about this tracker.
    I heard it is great for XviD content and that there is no ratio system.
    Movies are great especially when you get them with decent speeds. Sites like TL and revtt gives me 80% of the movies I need, but there are some packs or special releases that I can't get in those ordinary 0-day sites, I need a special one, like PTN.
    So please help me to get into the REAL piracy world.
    Last edited by Catcher; 09-16-2008 at 02:06 PM.
    The first rule of fight club is, you don’t talk about fight club

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ConkiZz's Avatar Arrrgh! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    hm.. right now PTN have 80 torrents, that u find on most trackers.. And the packs you're talking about, does not exist. Speeds arent that good. But it have a very active community. And rigth now the invite system i closed. But good luck on your search for PTN

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Baaammmm BT Rep: +5
    Yeah the tracker just started up at twelve last night so they are getting back on their feet. Deadcell the owner and a few recruiters lurk around here so you may get lucky

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Pirate BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Oh so I guess that right now it will be better to just be patient and wait until the invite system will get back.
    The first rule of fight club is, you don’t talk about fight club