Thread: [req] what.cd

BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i lost my account when traviled i hope to same one can help me

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    dr jones's Avatar the doctor BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    go to their irc channel and explain what happen to the staff
    iam sure they will give you back your accnt
    Last edited by dr jones; 09-16-2008 at 01:47 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by tornedo View Post
    i lost my account when traviled i hope to same one can help me
    First of all this isn't the appropriate section.
    Second, you should maybe send a message to z7x to ask him to help explain your situation.
    Can you feel the LOVE

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    What's inappropriate about asking for a new invite if the account was deleted or something?

Also, z7x is involved in what.cd too? Man, that dude must be busy with all of his projects.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    What's inappropriate about asking for a new invite if the account was deleted or something?

Also, z7x is involved in what.cd too? Man, that dude must be busy with all of his projects.
    Before answering you should look at the OP's past post-history, not just post randam comments based on thin air.

Sorry for being a little rude but do you people remember anything that has been posted on FST longer than 1 week .. I certainly do and my comment is based on that ... mind my words, the OP won't post anything that defies my words with valuable arguments, because he can't.
    Can you feel the LOVE

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post

Before answering you should look at the OP's past post-history, not just post randam comments based on thin air.

Sorry for being a little rude but do you people remember anything that has been posted on FST longer than 1 week .. I certainly do and my comment is based on that ... mind my words, the OP won't post anything that defies my words with valuable arguments, because he can't.
    I can't be bothered to look through his post history. I asked a question about something that, on its face, seemed ok and did not post a random comment out of thin air. I'm sure you're right man, I respect your rep here as a high quality user. I meant no offense.

Honestly I don't really give a shit about the op, I am more curious about z7x.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    because it's straight against what.cd rules.