Thread: TiT

p0ster
    I actually know nothing about this site, but everyone's talking about it right now, so can anyone give me and others a short description of the site?

Or is it another one of 'em sites that I'm not allowed to know about?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    No...I personally believe that sites that don't even want their acronyms listed...I've been members of them, and they personally aren't even worth getting in to....

But, they have scene releases, as well as none...And SORT OF, not exactly, like BITMETV, even regular members can upload quality torrents...

They also don't require to re-rar you file to 14.3 megs, like some torrent sites do, for what reason these other torrent sites require it, I have no idea...its no longer on a newgroup, so why require to be zipped up like that...whatever...sorry ranting...

But, to compare it to another torrent site....Hmmm, I guess REVtt....because you can find some old ass files on Revtt, as well as the scene...
    Last edited by XxRaVeNxX; 09-22-2008 at 05:06 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Mate, this site was a reference in the past, two years ago had to go down.
    It has a very kind and helpful staff, the design is awesome and due to the loyalty of its old users and newcomers as well for sure it will be an excellent site pretty soon, what to others would take one year or more they already got it in few days.
    Itīs very soon for making any kind of serious "review" or "evaluation" because as I said it is just seeing the light, but you can bet your ass it will be a great tracker soon.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Well I guess blast has already talked publically about it, so:
    http://torrentfreak.com/torrentit-ma...meback-080921/
    The airplane of hit will deprave the ground

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    yakz091's Avatar The Encapsulator BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    overall a good site with gazelle source, though i dont like gazelle but it is pretty good in tit(much bettter than what)