Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: hdbits ban users without reason

killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    You got banned..congrats now just change ur ip and get another invite OR get an invite to another tracker which steals hdbits shit...OMGodzilla..I KNOW

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    if someone's interested, another story...
    another guy that i know got disabled. went to irc to find out why. he found out
    at the time when he still wasn't a hdbits member, he offered to upload to bit-hdtv some stuff, snatched at the 3rd party tracker. he was unaware that origins of that stuff were at hdbits . yesterday this offer was discovered and hdbits disabled the guy
    after irc negotiations his account was reenabled.
    he has a very positive impressions of how his case was dealt with. staff member's name - sportcenter.

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    if someone's interested, another story...
    another guy that i know got disabled. went to irc to find out why. he found out
    at the time when he still wasn't a hdbits member, he offered to upload to bit-hdtv some stuff, snatched at the 3rd party tracker. he was unaware that origins of that stuff were at hdbits . yesterday this offer was discovered and hdbits disabled the guy
    after irc negotiations his account was reenabled.
    he has a very positive impressions of how his case was dealt with. staff member's name - sportcenter.
    since when do hdbits own content and tell you what you can/can't do with it

hypocrits...
    Last edited by users; 09-25-2008 at 04:54 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by users View Post

hypocrits...
    General rules - Breaking these rules can and will get you banned!

• Don't upload our releases to Bit-HDTV without the uploaders permission

hm. well, it's a free world, you can accept their rules and be on their tracker or you can ignore them and either way do not use the tracker right away or get disabled once in a while

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by users View Post

hypocrits...
    General rules - Breaking these rules can and will get you banned!

• Don't upload our releases to Bit-HDTV without the uploaders permission

hm. well, it's a free world, you can accept their rules and be on their tracker or you can ignore them and either way do not use the tracker right away or get disabled once in a while
    well, does hdbits have permission from copyright owner to encode and upload content to begin with.....plus they steal content from the scene, that rule is really stupid...

but most have not been caught anyway, alot of content on bit-hdtv...luckily.
    Last edited by users; 09-25-2008 at 05:54 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    users, there is a reason why some non-scene encodes are uploaded by singular users or groups exclusively on hdbits and it's been this way ever since the tracker existed. This whole issue doesn't really apply anymore today because private non-scene encoding groups have evolved on other trackers too, just think about hdbrise or hdit and I'm sure hd-bits.ro has something along that line too. This issue was the most critical back in the time when scene releases were rare and other releases were either from the first groups on hdbits or from single users. Nowadays you find each movie in God knows how many different sizes and resolutions from various sources and not only on bittorrent either.

You should also remember that being a member of a private community is not like a democracy and ignoring those rules, which you have accepted by using the site, can lead to undesired consequences. One does not need to agree with a rule to follow it. In that I support every staff member on any site because it's the right thing to do. If you desire a change of rules then there's a forum for that discussion; but the thing with bit-hdtv uploads on hdbits will most likely stay that way, there is a history on that, after all.

Back to topic: I've had two positive hdbits support contacts in my 1.5 years on the tracker - maybe I'm lucky that way or maybe that's the rule, who knows? One thing I can say is that while not as friendly and forthcoming as other staff, the hdbits guys must have been professional and diligent to have built this successful tracker and to have kept it running for this long time.

On another note, banning whole invite trees happens every now and then, but I've never heard of it on hdbits (who seem to have a reasonably good anti-cheat system anyway). The same thing happened to my former bitmetv account and I've not been as immature afterwards as this thread-starter. Then again, bitmetv has never been my favorite tracker (or a needed one, for that matter), so I've never been much irritated by that.

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    Groovy's Avatar MY INSPIRATION BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by makkienator View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    So if they just ban u for doing nothing then wat do you recommend us to do?What should we do to protect our accnts ? You can now help us by telling us what you did so that we can keep our accnts safe ..
    Thanks
    The point is I didnt do anything wrong, anything against rules, so I dont know what to advice u...hdbits staff banned me without reason, I had good ratio, seed on seedbox, upload subtitles, never complain or argue on their forums...

Just be happy while it last, I guess
    --------------------------------------------------
    Just Great Reply "Just be happy while it last" for some other trackers also

" edarT ot gnihtoN evaH I "
    I Hate to trade my Personal Information for a Tracker

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    Daniel.....so should everyone on hdbits follow this rule as well?.

http://img32.picoodle.com/img/img32/...dm_d84931a.png

"You may not use this site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so
    "
    Last edited by users; 09-26-2008 at 06:13 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #79
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I don`t think any tracker kick members out without reasons.
    it should be a reason there or go to ircs

10. BitTorrent   -   #80
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by azhry View Post
    i don`t think any tracker kick members out without reasons.
    It should be a reason there or go to ircs
    hello!!!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast