Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: hdbits ban users without reason

nipple's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    dude
    my account was up: 800GB dl: 170
    i am a perfect seeder and also they banned me?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    without any thing
    dont have multi account ,, use from seedbox only ,, active ,, never cheat ,, never trade any1 cheater or anything ,,,,,,

can any1 tell me why i am banned

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    I am not a member but someone correct me if I'm wrong. Don't they have a rule about overseeding?

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    TidusBlade's Avatar Watermelon Knight BT Rep: +3
    Nothing about overseeding, this guy has 100TB seeded, and he's still there...

But there is this:
    Quote Originally Posted by HDBits Rules
    # You MUST make use of your account. If you download very little, your account will be disabled.
    So maybe if you don't download much for a few months you get banned?

Anyways, you might wanna visit #hdbits.support on P2P-Network, it could be another reason.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by bugs.bunny View Post
    I am not a member but someone correct me if I'm wrong. Don't they have a rule about overseeding?
    look at ^Lord account at everywhere what is overseeding ... overseeding is 1 tb this ppl only had 1 tb or above ...
    and about hdbits i hope some1 will do something for this tracker cuz ppl was really angry when ppl disabled...
    and tracker owner far away from the tracker if some1 wanna donate will wait for weeks for reply pm from he ...
    but i really congratz to sportcenter he is really a good man ... Not like others
    Last edited by RedRansom; 09-18-2008 at 04:23 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    and rehashing some content taken' from other sources.
    on a site like HDbits that is a HORRIBLE idea... ya you can do that kinda thing at lower level trackers.. no one will probably even notice..

but imagine the hdbits staff looking at those stats... since the guys client won't report him downloading ANYTHING for that torrent from hdbits and only reports him uploading...

9/10 times that is someone cheating ....

with a top tier site like HDbits don't do anything fancy or special... download 100% of the torrent directly from HDbits and seed back all you can. CONFUSION + elite trackers don't mix. accts get disabled.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    on a site like HDbits that is a HORRIBLE idea... ya you can do that kinda thing at lower level trackers.. no one will probably even notice..

but imagine the hdbits staff looking at those stats... since the guys client won't report him downloading ANYTHING for that torrent from hdbits and only reports him uploading...

with a top tier site like HDbits don't do anything fancy or special... download 100% of the torrent directly from HDbits and seed back all you can. CONFUSION + elite trackers don't mix. accts get disabled.
    Nicely put .. Rehashing would work if u can download from higher/Elite and seed to lower levels where there are a good number of users .. On sites like these this wuold get you into trouble .. Even their User Level status clearly indicates that they put more emphasis on Downloading and seeding that back ..

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14

with a top their site like HDbits don't do anything fancy or special... download 100% of the torrent directly from HDbits and seed back all you can. CONFUSION + elite trackers don't mix. accts get disabled.
    well, correct anti-cheat script is _supposed_ to be some matrix based and shouldn't care whether i downloaded something or not.. if downloaded amount <> uploaded within peers, everyone is under suspiсion for either way ghost leeching or overreporting upload... when situation repeats several times, cheater can be identified.. something like that i think..
    and joining swarm with own content - it's a very natural thing to do if release is not exclusive, i.e. scene or just not new for example. that's one of the best and laziest methods to build initial upload on what/waffles (i did it, i know ))). i'm afraid to imagine how many ppl would get banned for rosetta stone )))
    so if script detects such things as cheating, it is far from perfection to say at least ) and when staff using it as final method to judge user - well...
    ..and hdbits is no way any more l33t than what-waffles

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by bugs.bunny View Post
    nope
    Go Leafs Go.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    _supposed_
    you speak of how things "should" be or are "supposed" to be ... what does that matter ?

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    _supposed_
    you speak of how things "should" be or are "supposed" to be ... what does that matter ?
    not much ) anyway the best we can do is to try to avoid the shit to happen )

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast