Thread: Luelinks

Poster
    Hey guys. I'm rather curious why I don't see anyone mention Luelinks as requests, trades or giveaways. I'm very aware that it's not a tracker, but rather a direct download source. (To me, this still counts as file sharing)

I'm just surprised that I haven't seen it mentioned since it's very useful.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    eden297's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    i dont think that ppl know what is luelinks (i know) .

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    Haha, that would be extremely funny if people didn't know what it was. I guess i'd have at least one advantage on this forum!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I've been told it's extremely hard to get into, so maybe that's why you don't see many requests.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    LUELinks might be described as the jedi order of the internet, if jesus was a website he would be LUElinks... a.k.a the site that does not exist. No but seriously, LUELinks is basically a board full of a bunch of antisocial retards or (LUEsers.) Everyone on the site is a huge jerk to everyone and everyone trolls everyone, the moderators are more or less a joke because they don't do shit. It's actually a pretty entertaining place to be. Ya. As far as invites go...well...I won't tell you.. hee hee. edit: apparently LlamaGuy and Fox1337 don't give a shit if you sell invites...
    Last edited by Mister Moo; 09-14-2008 at 07:15 AM.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    20 euros for invites as far as i heard .NET dissaster.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    NOLF's Avatar Love You Josefine! BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Yeah, the language on LUE is insane!!!