Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Downloading Albums?

DancingNancy318
    Hello, I heard recently that you can download full albums on K-Lite. Last night I was looking around, but couldn't seem to find out how or where to do it. Does anyone know of this? Does anyone know how to do it?

Thanks,
    Jason

2. Music   -   #2
    add albumwrap or albw to your search
    you'll need a program called albumwarp (funnily enough) to splice up the album though
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Music   -   #3
    Search for the albumwrap program on Google though &#39;cos some of the Kazaa ones have viruses in them.

4. Music   -   #4
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Alltho, SoulSeek is better for full albums, no need to Wrap/UnWrap.
    Check the pinned topic.

Cheers:
    -GS-
    Spoiler: Show

5. Music   -   #5
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Originally posted by Guitar-Slinger@4 September 2003 - 09:06
    Check the pinned topic.

Cheers:
    -GS-
    Listen to Guitar-Slinger, he knows what he is talking about&#33;

Try this link:

Go there and read the topic. It will solve all your problems.

6. Music   -   #6
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by CrumbCat+5 September 2003 - 03:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CrumbCat @ 5 September 2003 - 03:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Guitar-Slinger@4 September 2003 - 09:06
    Check the pinned topic.

Cheers:
    -GS-
    Listen to Guitar-Slinger, he knows what he is talking about&#33;

Try this link:

Go there and read the topic. It will solve all your problems. [/b][/quote]
    you will never go back to anything else...cept when the server is down

7. Music   -   #7
    My recommendation is to go out to your local Music Store and legally purchase the Full Albums you are looking for.

Need I say why?

Sincerely,

Mr. Sherman

8. Music   -   #8
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Mr. Sherman@4 September 2003 - 14:47
    My recommendation is to go out to your local Music Store and legally purchase the Full Albums you are looking for.

Need I say why?

Sincerely,

Mr. Sherman
    LOL

9. Music   -   #9
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+4 September 2003 - 22:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 4 September 2003 - 22:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mr. Sherman@4 September 2003 - 14:47

Need I say why?

Sincerely,

Mr. Sherman
    LOL [/b][/quote]
    LOL - Is that your response?

Here is a little information about myself, in case you have been living under a rock for the past several years.

Cary Sherman
    President
    Recording Industry Association of America

Cary Sherman is the president of the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). The trade group&#39;s more than 350 member companies are responsible for creating, manufacturing, or distributing 90 percent of all legitimate sound recordings sold in the United States.

As the president, Mr. Sherman represents the interests of the &#036;14 billion U.S. sound recording industry -- the largest market for prerecorded music in the world. He coordinates the industry&#39;s legal, policy and business objectives and his responsibilities include technology, licensing, enforcement, and government affairs issues, among others. He also serves as the General Counsel of the organization. National Journal has described Mr. Sherman as an "intellectual property guru" and "one of the top copyright attorneys in the country."

Before joining the RIAA in 1997, Mr. Sherman was a senior partner at the Washington, D.C. firm of Arnold & Porter, where he was the head of the firm’s Intellectual Property and Technology Practice Group. One of his special areas of expertise during his 26 years at Arnold & Porter was reconciling developing technologies and intellectual property laws.

Mr. Sherman graduated from Cornell University in 1968, and Harvard Law School in 1971. An accomplished musician and songwriter, Mr. Sherman is an officer of the board of the Levine School of Music in Washington, D.C. He also serves on the boards of the Copyright Society and BNA’s Patent, Trademark and Copyright Journal, and has served on numerous other boards, including the Washington Area Lawyers for the Arts, The Computer Law Association, and The Computer Lawyer. He is also co-author of a two-volume treatise published by BNA Books, Computer Software Protection Law.

Now you know - consider yourself informed.

Sincerely,

Mr. Sherman

10. Music   -   #10
    ooooooooooooooh&#33; MR Sherman stop it, now your really scaring me&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast