Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RIP Soften

spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    https://www.softtorrents.org/

Soften stänger igen...

Soften stänger från och med idag igen. Anledningarna till detta finner ni nedan.
    Den främsta anledningen är helt enkelt att det var dags. En sida som Soften är inget som varar för evigt. Sidor försvinner och nya dyker upp och tar deras plats. Jag har jobbat med denna sida i snart fyra (4) år och på senaste tiden har motivationen och intresset helt enkelt försvunnit. Det kräver för mycket energi, tar för mycket tid och ger för lite tillbaka.
    Det finns ytterligare ett par anledningar till att det sker just nu. Vår störste man försvann, nya lagar träder i kraft som eventuellt kan innebära problem för oss bakom sidan men när allt kommer omkring så finns drivkraften helt enkelt inte kvar.
    Detta är inget som enbart gäller mig. En gång i tiden var vi ett större gäng aktiva som höll i och tog hand om sidan. Allt eftersom försvann den ena efter den andra tills vi bara vara ett fåtal personer kvar.
    Att driva en sida som Soften kräver väldigt mycket tid, motivation och intresse för att fungera. Allt man får tillbaka för allt jobb man lägger ner är ett litet tack då och då men inte mer än så. En gång i tiden var detta mer än nog för att fortsätta att engagera sig i sidan. Det var helt enkelt roligt, vad det än handlade om. Detta försvann dock när många hittade annat att engagera sig i och annat att lägga sin lediga tid på. Mer och mer smög sig tankar så som "Varför forsätta när man inte får ut något på det?" in. På sista tiden har det inte funnits något bra svar på denna fråga. Det blev mer som ett jobb, ett tvång, och något som man egentligen inte tyckte var kul eller roligt att engagera sig i. Givetvis håller detta inte i längden.
    En stor bidragande orsak är även det skiftande klimatet i vårt avlånga land. Vi som stod bakom sidan är inte på något sätt intresserade eller villiga att råka i trubbel eller ta upp någon sorts kamp för en sida som vi inte längre brinner för.
    Det finns dock fler orsaker än bara tappat intresse och brist på motivation. Till saken hör även att vår i särklass mest aktiva och bästa UL:are valde att lämna sidan helt och hållet. Utan värdig ersättare föll kvaliten vilket även det gjorde det svårare att hitta motivation till att fortsätta.
    Så för att summera det hela är det helt enkelt så att luften gått ur. Motivationen, intresset och glädjen finns inte där längre. Det blev mer och mer som ett nödvändigt ont och ett jobb att driva sidan och då försvann allt det som en gång i tiden var roligt och kul. Vår störste man på UL-froten valde att kliva ner och jag känner helt enkelt inte för att hamna i eventuella problem för driften av sidan. Det sistnämna är en mycket stor anledning till att beslutet fattades just nu. Motivationen, drivkraften och intresse är svårt att hitta när man är medveten om att sidan förr eller senare kommer att leda till problem för mig personligen.
    Vi vill passa på att tacka alla er som hjälp till att skapa och driva sidan under årens gång. Alla UL:are som vigt sitt liv åt Soften samt alla trevliga användare. Vill ni komma i kontakt med gamla användare kanske ni hittar dem i IRC-kanalen nedan.
    RIP Soften 2005-05-24 - 2009-03-06
    IRC: irc.bamze.net:6667 (9999 SSL) #soften

It was one of best trackers ever

R.I.P
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    hagckz0r's Avatar Dreams Come True BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    And how can I understand what you pasted there?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    slymester's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"") BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    google translate ftw:

Soft switch off again ...

Soft close from today again. The reasons for this, you will find below.
    The main reason is simply that it was time. A page that Softbank is not lasting forever. Pages disappear and new shows up and takes their place. I have worked with this page for almost four (4) years and recently has been the motivation and interest simply disappeared. It requires too much energy, take too much time and gives little back.
    There are a few reasons why it is right now. Our greatest Monday disappeared, new legislation comes into force that may be problematic for us behind the side, but after all is the driving force is simply not to go.
    This is not something that only applies to me. At one time we were a larger gang that was active in and took care of the page. As disappeared one after the other until we just be a few people left.
    Running a page Soft requires very little time, motivation and interest to work. All you get back for all the work you put down is a little thanks now and then but no more than that. At one time, this was more than enough to continue to engage in the page. It was simply fun, whatever it was about. This did, however, when many found otherwise to engage in and otherwise to put their spare time. More and more stalked the tanks as "Why continue when you do not get something on it?" into. Recently there has been no good answer to this question. It was more like a job, a compulsion, and something that is not really thought was fun or funny to get involved in. Of course this is not in the long run.
    A major contributing factor is the changing climate in our country elongated. We are behind the site is in no way interested or willing to get in trouble or take up some sort of struggle for a page that we are no longer passionate about.
    However, there are more reasons than just lost interest and lack of motivation. Until the matter is also that our far the most active and best UL: åre chose to leave the page altogether. Without worthy replacements fell quality which also made it more difficult to find motivation to continue.
    So to sum it all, it is simply that as the air exited. Motivation, interest and joy are no longer there. It became more and more as a necessary evil and a job to run the page and then lost everything that once upon a time was fun and funny. Our greatest at UL-Frot chose to step down and I am simply not to get into any problems for the operation of the page. The latter is a very big reason for the decision right now. The motivation, momentum and interest are difficult to find when one is aware that the page sooner or later will lead to problems for me personally.
    We would like to thank all of you who help to create and run the page over the years. All UL: åre who dedicated his life to soft and all the nice users. Would you come in contact with the old user, you may find them in the IRC channel below.
    RIP Soft 2005-05-24 - 2009-03-06
    IRC: irc.bamze.net: 6667 (9999 SSL) # soft

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    OTO's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    R.i.p

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    What a shame! Seems that Sweden trackers will face some troubles in the future, and hosting in Sweden its not heaven anymore like it used to be.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    luckylittle's Avatar Custom user title
    I still cant believe its down... Please come back Soften!
    DO NOT PM ME FOR INVITE(S)!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    good news ...
    Vectoral FTW!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    never heard of it

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    harshytkage's Avatar Tarders BEWARE! BT Rep: +2
    me niether....maybe since it was swedish(duh...)
    but anyways
    R.I.P.
    Spoiler: Show

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    good news ...
    u die son of &*%^$^
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast