Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: True Blood (HBO TV Series)[2008]

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by likeable View Post
    I got this for my girlfriend and shes totally addicted! Watched 2 seasons in 2 days, and I haven't gotten laid in ages. Apparently vampire sex is hotter than ours!
    Did you deflate her after the 2nd day?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Movies & TV   -   #62
    i don't like at all.

3. Movies & TV   -   #63
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by zizo22 View Post
    i don't like at all.
    Don't worry soon you will be off to seek invites and then you won't have to think about it anymore.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Movies & TV   -   #64
    By the way Idol, watching this show is how you spite me, so in case you wanted something to feel pleased about.

5. Movies & TV   -   #65
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    By the way Idol, watching this show is how you spite me, so in case you wanted something to feel pleased about.
    I don't ever do anything to spite anyone but myself.

6. Movies & TV   -   #66
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I don't ever do anything to spite anyone but myself.
    I would say that's a rather grand statement, but watching this show would qualify as an attempt to debase yourself.

7. Movies & TV   -   #67
    I honestly think the producers were trying to top Dexter for the worst series finale ever as there is no other way to explain this.
    OK maybe if the writers got a bonus for who could come up with an episode that could most insult fans of the series.

Basically the show hasn't been what you could term "good' since the first season but still as presumably someone is still being paid a shitload of money to turn out this trash,I think it's not unfair to expect the people concerned to at least put a little effort into it.

In summation,fuck off Hollywood cunts,you have just made me waste seven years of Sunday nights of my life.

8. Movies & TV   -   #68
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    I didn't realize people still watched this steaming pile of turd.

The show became unwatchable a long time ago.

The only time I downloaded an episode was when there was a Deborah Ann Woll scene that I wanted to watch for the plot. Or a Lucy Griffiths scene. For the plot.

9. Movies & TV   -   #69
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    It's definitely been terrible for a long time, but for some reason, I've kept watching it. Certainly not for the tna because that pretty much left with season 1 as well. It's just been something to watch in the off season I guess.

The finale was as simple as it could have been. Too simple. The big emotional scene was supposed to be the killing of Vamp Bill but since everyone has stopped giving a fuck about the run-on series that the actual moment of delivery carried no weight. All I could think was, 'ok... only 5 more minutes of this and I can stop pouring any more time into this show...'.

Then Eric and Pam make presumably billions but he's still sitting there miserable at Fangtasia? Fucking bullshit. We now know the back story of Fangtasia and why they had to stay there, miserable as fuck, but now after making a killing with New Blood, they just opt to stay there in the video store, turned bar? I have been more interested in Eric's story/character for the past few seasons than maybe anyone else's, and that's the ending they give his character? Shame on them.

yo

10. Movies & TV   -   #70
    I think that they were trying to please the fans except none of the stuff except for Eric sort of returning to his former "bad" self which as you say was handled extremely badly,was what "fans' of the show really wanted.

Far,far,far too much time of the final season wasted on minor and new characters that no one cares about and next to nothing given to tidying up major ones like Sam and Lafayette(who didn't even have a fucking line in the finale) .
    Also what the fuck with Jason????
    I'm not exaggerating when I say the whole thing would have been a whole lot more satisfying if the final scene had been the government dropping a nuke on the place.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast