Thread: Eudora 6 Vs Thebat! V2.0

zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    I'm a longtime satisfied user of Eudora. Both the TheBat! & Eudora came out with new versions. I've heard good things (security) about TheBat!. Can't stand OE or others. So I was thinking I'd give TheBat! a try. Does TheBat! fully integrate into Opera & IE6? I mean within those 2 browsers will clicking on a link or send page or link by email bring up TheBat! straight away? No c&p bs, no having to go through any sh*t. Because Eudora fully integrates into Opera & IE. And if The Bat! does also, I give it a try. Otherwise its not worth it to me. Looked & posted on TheBat! website & forum & couldn't find the answer to this. Thanks.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    Just looked at the Bat! forum; If you posted as ANON then there is an answer. Integration in IE6, Opera is to be seen.
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Yup that's me. Thanks.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    does Eudora or thebat work with hotmail as i am sick of using incredimail and i cant get foxmail to work with hotmail

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    As far as I know: No. You'll need Hotmail popper. http://www.boolean.ca/hotpop/
    I'm using PocoMail also no hotmail configuration.
    BUt I've got a third e-mail adress at Fastmail.fm. fastmail.fm can fetch the mails from Hotmail and so I can get all of my mail, including Hotmail, with Pocomail and I'm done with OE

Sorry forgot: it's http://www.fastmail.fm/ and look at the upper left screen under
    'Retrieve email from other accounts, including Hotmail'
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    As a mini-email client I use ePrompter. Freeware & it rocks.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    thanks im downloading Hotmail Popper now