Thread: [REQ]Bounce Back Fast! Post Natal Core Conditioning

CONFUSED MIND BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    CAn anyone tell me where i can get this ,or which forum to post which will give me a download link

Description/;

DVD

I need this 2007 DVD ,please excuse me if this is not posted in the corect section,as i hope that i can find more help only if i post this in the movie section

The “Bounce Back Fast! Post Natal Core Conditioning” DVD presents a truly innovative postpartum reconditioning program that will have you looking great and feeling terrific—fast!

Unlike other programs that offer a run of the mill assortment of exercises that have little relevancy to postpartum needs, the BeFit-Mom system—which fitness expert Helene Byrne created and honed over many years of helping hundreds of new moms get back in shape—provides a unique set of progressive exercises that specifically target postnatal physiology and concerns.

If u can get me this DVD ,i can give an access to a good ftp with movies,music and games.

BOOK
    Exercise After Pregnancy: How to Look and Feel Your Best Book 2nd Edition
    Last edited by raghuveer; 09-25-2008 at 07:45 PM.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Sorry raghuveer I looked high and low and couldn't find it anywhere.

The only thing that I could find at all similar was "Davina-before & after-pregnancy" on Demonoid.
    4.2G DVD 2 seeders 2 leechers

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    CONFUSED MIND BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    thanks mate any where for the quick reply
    i also found one thing O-Demonoid.com-O_Laugh_and_Learn_about_Childbirth_Video_805244.1042.torrent