Thread: New Webdev Site

Ynhockey's Avatar Poster
    Well, www.ynhockey.net - my site I finally made one...

It's about HTML mainly, but also has pages for CSS, PHP, etc., and my personal section.

If you feel this is just a pointless ad, please lock this thread... but i hope you don't... this site isn't a p2p one, it doesn't compete with KLite or anything... and it should give lots of info to new webdevelopers (as i said, the HTML section mainly)

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Nice ,very usefull.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    All I can say is that DarkBlizzard pretty much tried to do the same by trying to make a popular Web Development board.

"DarkBlizzard? Who's DarkBlizzard?"

Exactly - That's how successful it was

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Ynhockey's Avatar Poster
    Thx Shareholder

@Illuminati
    Well, if i remember right, DarkBlizzard is the guy who posted like 60 ppd - NOT a good start for anyone trying to make a board...

Besides, the focus of my site isn't the board. In fact, it's the thing i worked the least on, and don't really hope for it to get active at least until my site gets more popular, which i do believe will happen because of the HTML guide (say, HTML goodies is EXTREMELY famous, and they have just an HTML guide too. Moreover, their HTML guide is very undescriptive imho - which is what I tried to avoid in mine).

So, I hope for the best i posted a topic here just because this board gets tons of traffic, it's sure to get some extra hits for my site... and i hope people like it

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    how u doin Ynhockey

just bin on your site and i like it...

1 question, u will update this site

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by Illuminati@4 September 2003 - 16:07
    All I can say is that DarkBlizzard pretty much tried to do the same by trying to make a popular Web Development board.

"DarkBlizzard? Who's DarkBlizzard?"

Exactly - That's how successful it was
    I remeber him.

http://www.ynhockey.net/

forgot the Great site tho.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Ynhockey's Avatar Poster
    Hey Metro

Well, yeah, i'll update it for sure - in fact, i work on it a little every day, but just don't have that much time to spend now that school started.

Right now i'll mainly focus on recoding the PHP though in some places, then i'll do the glossary of terms for the HTML guide, and convert it to HTML and change some stuff around in order to release it for p2p and/or as a downloadable file.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    nice man, i like it...

I really like how every page is diffrent 4 every subject.... little things like that really stand out...

keep up the gud work man