Thread: Need help with Vectoral Seedbox

Hello guys! I got a vectoral seedbox but I can't access it... I have all the info - ip, username, passoword but I can't access it...
    Operating System: CentOS 4.4

Any ideas what to do?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    A vectoral server? As in dedicated server from vectoral.info? They don't lease seedboxes, they lease bare bones dedicated servers that you access via SSH and install the services you require on them yourself. Or am I missing something, like a company named vectoral that sells seedbox slots?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I rented a Vectoral server for years and found them great speed wise and also good ftp speeds.

OP follow this guide >> https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-gui...rough-169620/? and you'll be good to go.
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children - Bobby Sands

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by fisherman View Post
    I rented a Vectoral server for years and found them great speed wise and also good ftp speeds.

OP follow this guide >> https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-gui...rough-169620/? and you'll be good to go.
    Tried but in PuTTy it do not accept my password

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Open up Putty, and enter your IP address that you were given from Vectoral and hit the "open" button. Now you shoud see like a command prompt opening up so now enter your password that you were given from Vectoral.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Exactly I tried that... its not working...

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Well it should be working. If it's not letting you connect then make sure your firewall is not blocking you and make sure if you use peer guardian that it's turned off as that can block you too.

If you tried all that and still can't connect then submit a support ticket with Vectoral. The only other possibility is that your server was hacked and your password was changed. I've seen it many times but if your only setting your server up for the first time it's highly unlikely.

As I said, make sure anti-virus, peer guardian ect.. is not blocking you and if still no luck submit a ticket.

Good luck

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    remember that the password is case sensitive
    Hosting-IE VPS vs OVH Dedi
    vs