Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Need Input On My Website.

Guys, cant we all just get along? I mean seriusly were saposed to be helping each other out with things. When you done helping people then you can get back to your crazed killing spree.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    you're right.
    i'm out

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@4 September 2003 - 22:44
    mmm... isn't this considered spam??

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Ok now back to the subject. Do you know anyone, or you yourself can help me with finding some help files on designing Flash webpages? It would be of great help to me.

Your friend,
    Robbie (gregpoogamus1)

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    What exactly is that you want to do? There's a lot of programs that can create elements for a page and don't take a lot of time or skill.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    I am thinking about making my website into a Flash site, buttons, annimations and whatever else.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by yorez+5 September 2003 - 04:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (yorez @ 5 September 2003 - 04:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-balamm@4 September 2003 - 19:29
    yorez, you need help. I&#39;m not the only one who thinks it&#39;s a stupid idea.
    It looks very unprofessional and that is further supported by your actions and comments.
    If you can&#39;t accept criticism of your site, then quit before it causes you permanent psychological damage.

Not everyone has what it takes.
    you&#39;re right, you&#39;re the webmaster with 5 years of programming experience.

this is how your mind thinks

i dont like it... = its spam

*shakes his head

do you even know what spam is or you just have your own definition of it? [/b][/quote]
    You&#39;re very close on the 5 year part of it. Almost there, not quite.
    And the way you push your site is just one good definition of spam. Ask around, I&#39;m sure others can point out other examples. Your multiple posts in music world for example.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Poster
    Ulead cool, 3d envector, one cool button tool(s),
    check out Fosi. there&#39;s directions on how to find and use the site in a recent software post.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Ok thanks ill look into it. I just want to try and get my site better with more content and better looking, and im trying to use more of my bandwidth. Im paying for 50 gig a month and only using about 500 megs a month. Hell I even offered to host the K-Lite board to use more bandwidth. If you want and FTP acount to put some of you files for people to download I can make you one.

Anything to take up bandwidth.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Poster
    I have all I need thanks anyway.
    There&#39;s some more programs you might like, The logo creator, and Xara webstyle for banners and buttons,

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast