Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Need Input On My Website.

Please look at my website and tell me what I need to add and what I need to change. http://gregpoogamus.com (I took the download link off)

Oh ya, and I need someone with a fast upload speed to help me upload more programs for people to download. Message me and I will make you an FTP acount to upload some programs thanks.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Double Agent
    mmm... isn't this considered spam??

3. Lounge   -   #3
    dude don't listein 2 him, this is not spam....

Personally i like it a lot, very clean and simple, Nice the way sites r going these days..

dude u check your site out with the wc3 validator

http://validator.w3.org/

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Ok thanks, can anyone else find any thing that needs changing.

And why would this be considered spam? Im asking input on something, which this forum is basically about.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    dude i can think of nuthing that need changing, just make sure u update it on a regular basis cos that's wot keeps a site going

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Ya, I think I just need more stuff on there. Like more programs more links and more features. I get 50 gig of bandwidth a year and I havent even used a gig of bandwidth im 3 months, I need more programs for people to download.

Hey, if you want, you can help me collect links and content for my site.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    tartanfruitfly
    Besides the questionable legality, your site works fine and doesn't hurt me eyes too much...

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Very bad coding...

did dreamweaver do it? seeing you offer a direct link to wares on your site its not allowed to be posted here....

9. Lounge   -   #9
    No, no Dreamweaver. Only Notepad

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Well I-Frames arent cross-browser compatible...
    #2 Should use a width or cols % because right now in high resolutions it look slike :-/

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast