Thread: [REQ] HDBits.org

VoidNT's Avatar Poster
    I would appreciate if some kind soul can invite me to hdbits.org.

I'm not a very active member here at FST, but I'm a really dedicated torrent user, mostly in motor racing and TV programs. On one racing tracker I have uploaded almost 13TB at the moment with download of 1,5TB. On the other uploaded 1TB and have a ratio of 5.24. I'm also a VIP at BMTV and a power user at thebox. I can send the screenshots from my favourite trackers to prove myself if you're interested.

Unfortunately so far I haven't been able to find a person who could invite me to hdbits. I know it's the best HD tracker and invite is hard to find, and probably someone would be kind enough here? For HD stuff I'm partly using HD-Bits.ro, but have a desire to be on the very best tracker.

I have a 40mbps connection at home, so there will be no problem with ratios and everything.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    wazza100's Avatar Meh BT Rep: +2
    u'll need to be on the forums a bit longer champ though u could get really lucky, seems like hdbits.org is in high demand. maybe do a few ga's urself and post a bit more.

gluck though

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    wasn't hdbits.org for giveaway not even few months ago...
    Last edited by users; 09-24-2008 at 09:29 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    VoidNT's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by users View Post
    wasn't hdbits.org for giveaway not even few months ago...
    Well, I know it is hard to find. But if you mean trading or something like that, I'm reluctant to take part in such activities as private trackers don't approve such things. I think the invite concept itself is about giveaway, and all those 'black markets' is a corruption of this concept.

I reckon it is possible to get HDBits invite, you just need to have credibility (I believe I have, although obviously not on FST), good network connection (I have one) and to know the right people who can help (unfortunately I don't).