Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: math question

tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    So you got it in the end chalice? I actually went through that site you posted.. Some wicked stuff in there.. Couldn't be arsed to sign up though so just did all the guest shite.. Managed to burn about a half an hour :win:

2. Lounge   -   #32
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    So you got it in the end chalice? I actually went through that site you posted.. Some wicked stuff in there.. Couldn't be arsed to sign up though so just did all the guest shite.. Managed to burn about a half an hour :win:
    Yep, it was a slippery bastard for a while but I finally got me head around it.

That site is part of the current Lost Alternate Reality Game. It gives us Lost freaks something to do during the hiatus.

Frustrating as fuck actually. They've been putting up one test a week for the past 6 weeks. Slow-arse motherfuckers.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    What about Prison Break freaks..?

4. Lounge   -   #34
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    What about Prison Break freaks..?
    Every week there is a competition where you have to suggest insanely stupid ways to get into prison and how to complicate the matters further while ur in there .. They make a new season out of the best one from the lot ..

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Only missing the fact that only 2 of the 4 seasons were actually IN prison

6. Lounge   -   #36
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    in the other two they were trying to get into them

7. Lounge   -   #37
    No they weren't, they were trying to stay out. Fact.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    I got it on the new Dharma test site thing.

http://www.dharmawantsyou.com/site/index.php#/home

Try some of the tests, Jiggles. You'd kick arse all over the place. There are embedded cheats and stuff. It's kewl. True story.
    there was a question " what is the answer to this question?" then the options were something like A.B B.D C.A D.C , how do you work that out? do you find a pattern of As Bs Cs Ds of like the answers you got from the previous 9 or what?

9. Lounge   -   #39
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    I got it on the new Dharma test site thing.

http://www.dharmawantsyou.com/site/index.php#/home

Try some of the tests, Jiggles. You'd kick arse all over the place. There are embedded cheats and stuff. It's kewl. True story.
    there was a question " what is the answer to this question?" then the options were something like A.B B.D C.A D.C , how do you work that out? do you find a pattern of As Bs Cs Ds of like the answers you got from the previous 9 or what?
    Nope, that's where the cheats come in.

You'll notice on the intro page to each test, they give you a convoluted spiel about the purpose of the particular test. There are clues in them on how to cheat.

If I remember correctly, when you're asked 'What is the answer to this question', if you click on one of the 'i's on the page, the answer will flash.

Or something.

You'll find most of the answers on this site...

http://forum.lostpedia.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55
    Last edited by chalice; 09-28-2008 at 12:28 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    I kicked ass at poker last night, does that mean i am in fact good at maths, and my noob question at the start is redeemed?

Although paying everyone's beer afterwards may not have been such a good idea, plus loosing my phone.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast