Thread: Some New Films Are Not As Good

What is it nowadays when they overhype a film. The oinly films that i have seen that deserve their praise have been as follows
    jeepers Creepers 2
    Freddy Vs jason
    Pirates of the Caribbean
    Overhyped were the following
    Wrong turn
    Daredevil(with arguably the worst bad guy ever in it)

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Yea.. Daredevil was definately overhyped. It was horrible. It seemed soo short, and missed alote of the details. They could have definately made a better movie with that. What a shame.

I havent seen Jeepers Creepers 2 or Freedy vs Jason, the trailers didnt really get my attention, but i'll check it out since you like them.

To add to the over hyped list:

Blair Witch Project
    Signs (i LOVE alien movies, but this just sucked. Acting was good.)

>> Cant think of any others at the moment, but theres more.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by sage0112@6 September 2003 - 04:43
    overhyped:

Blair Witch Project

>> Cant think of any others at the moment, but theres more.
    Hi,

Blair Witch was overhyped but it made a crapload of money, so did Signs.

Freddy vs. Jason is a good movie. Best movie of the summer I saw was Bad Boys 2 and 28 days later. The worst movie I would say Gigli, <-- YES, I watch it, my GF wanted to see it, I begged but if I was going to get any, I had to see it. Only good thing was J.Lo was in it.

Vegasguy
    <span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>VEGASGUY</span></span>

CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON PRIVATE BT TRACKER&#33;

<span style='color:red'>Proud Fasttracker member</span>

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    I cant find a full copy of Bad Boys 2, can you give me the file name plzz if its a full?

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    28 days later is good but was a little overhyped for me, but maybe it was the ending that did not do it justice.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    I thought the Matrix Reloaded ending was just horrible, killed the whole movie, but i guess it was good marketing for matrix revolutions. If you see reloaded, you HAVE to see revolutions.