Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have Spotify invite...

Desperately in need for TT.
    Please help me out fellow music lovers!

/Fnu
    Last edited by fnu; 09-24-2008 at 03:29 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    what is spotify?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    its a beta stage music site like Last.fm i think .. but mostly for flac

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    in other words, your trading horseshit for TT...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    oh no this is no horseshit mate .. If it goes live this will be the biggest flac library on the web ..Ofc u can sign up as a beta tester and get in now if u want to chk it out ..

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    you need invitation

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    so u cant now get into Beta testing anymore? Man this makes it interesting .. But when they do go live they will have a premium user thing which can always be bought .. one more item to trade in future

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    You have never been able to get into the closed beta program without an invite. I got mine invite through a journalist, so it's pretty tricky to get in. That's why I'm requesting TT

Spotify is serial entrepreneur Daniel Ek new online music start-up. Before I tested it I thought that the world just did not need another online music platform but now that I am using I changed my mind. With a really simple process you download and install their application, just like you download Skype, you login and can listen to all the music you like. Analogies? Spotify is like iTunes but with on-demand. It’s like Joost, but for music! It´s like Pandora without the need to vote and with your ability to listen to music anytime you want. It´s like Last FM without the community.
    At Spotify you listen to what you want when you want but don’t own the music and you don’t pay for music. Knowing what you are listening to and the kind of music you like more, Spotify will eventually serve ads just like a normal radio, but with the added benefit of context and mood targeting.
    The application looks just great, really simple, quick, easy. From the main screen you can listen to the Radio, selecting the years and musical genres you’d like to hear. A simple search box lets you find all your favourite artists. At any time you can drag a song to one of your playlists, like you would do on iTunes. You can also click on the name of an artist and read his biography, reviews, listen to his top hits or albums (the database looks huge).
    You click on an album and you can listen to it, just like it was on your hard drive. You can also listen to the Artist Radio which will feature music from artists similar to the one you were looking at. It’s probably the best way to discover new music, and it’s addictive! Spotify learns about your listening preferences and recommends you new music in Radio and Artist Radio. It doesn’t have all the social features of services like Last.fm, another really interesting music streaming service, but will soon work with existing social platforms. It’s currently in private beta.
    Last edited by fnu; 09-24-2008 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    maybe you could tell us something if your really beta-tester...
    Last edited by users; 09-24-2008 at 07:16 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    ok then how abt their premium service which u can just buy .. If u could do all this on a normal accnt then what would the premium accnt offer ..
    The way to told it just ruined ur chance of getting a trade as u portrayed it as just another music streaming site .. Bty u forgot to mention flac ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast