Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have Spotify invite...

You cannot become a premium user on Spotify since the service isn't launched yet (but it's fully functional). All beta tester accounts have premium membership right now and it will probably stay that way until the service is released. Last rumour I heard it will be release in about 1,5 years from now. The Beta testing has been active for about a year.

I can give you a better description of what Spotify is. It's a program that runs from your taskbar in windows. When you click it you see the interface I posted in the image above. You can search for any artist you like, and chances are you will find a couple of albums from that artist (even stuff that isn't mainstream). If you find a song you would like to listen to, just double click and you can listen to a flac version of the song within 1 second. You'll also get recommendations, an artist bio etc etc.

In conclusion, it's a great compliment to any music torrent site. A great tool to discover new music, or preview albums you want do download. It's also great to use at work since you don't have to download anything and can access a library that is way way bigger than the one you have at home. Yes, you will probably be able to access this site for free in a year or two. But if you want to use what I consider to be the best online music service now, you'll need an invite, and that's what I'm trading; early access to spotify.

*****UPDATE*****
    Have TT and no more Spotify invites.
    Thanks for showing interest!
    Last edited by fnu; 09-24-2008 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12