Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where Has Tfo's Site Gone?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    BANNED
    ah ha is this klite realated???

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Who r u supposed to be? Alan Partdridge?
    So shoot me for posting in the wrong topic.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    BANNED
    how about you be a good noob and observe the fourm rules, that might be why you have not got an answer yet

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@4 September 2003 - 21:33
    how about you be a good noob and observe the fourm rules, that might be why you have not got an answer yet
    Which rule? This one : 7. Try to post in the correct forum. Take the time to look at the other topics, read forum descriptions, and see where your topic should go. Also, take the time to read the FAQs and other pinned topics. The administrators and moderators may move topics posted in the wrong areas. ?

Oh, and btw, if I am the n00b then how come I joined this forum 5 months before you? And for the (rather pointless) record, I was reading in this forum way before I decided to become a member. A shame really that I only joined to gain more information and not be bothered by the very few "nothing else to do losers" that also grace this forums topics. And while were on the subject of n00b, learn how to spell.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    BANNED
    i don't care it you joined 10 years before me you act like a noob then you are a noob and only a noob would post in the wrong are so the mods could move it, and my spelling is my tradmark hahahahahha now stop spaming i have no more time to waist on you noob so either grow up or keep spaming i still don't see and answer to your post lol good day noob

for noobs

7. Lounge   -   #7
    It looks like if I had joined 10 years before you, you would not have even been born

Your so called 'tradmark' makes you read like a retard and if you don't consider your own first post as spam you are one. You could have quite easily ignored it and carried on posting mindless pieces of information on everybody else's posts.

A link that might help you.
    Good day.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    BANNED
    Originally posted by gday2uk@4 September 2003 - 19:16
    Your so called 'tradmark' makes you read like a retard
    coming from you its a complement

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@4 September 2003 - 23:23
    coming from you its a complement 
    Are you sure you know what such a thing is

10. Lounge   -   #10