Thread: hosting-ie or leaseweb?

i'm thinking of switching to hosting-ie due to the 2tb limit at leaseweb. does anyone who has had both know which has better speeds? for a dedi server btw. thanks.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    I had good speeds with my hosting-ie VPS, until QoS took over that is. They seem to be on a pretty decent connection. Can't say much about leaseweb as I haven't used them, but a Hosting-IE speedtest is in my sig
    Hosting-IE VPS vs OVH Dedi
    vs

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    hmm.. here's my speedtest with LW

i like those OVH speeds. but i've read they are terrible when it comes to international traffic. is that true?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I'm not sure, based in UK, and large amount of torrenting done to/from eu. Average about 5-6MB/s up throughout the day
    Hosting-IE VPS vs OVH Dedi
    vs

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by eMoneyBags View Post
    but i've read they are terrible when it comes to international traffic. is that true?
    NO cuz a lot fo ppl using ovh servers and about seeding or leeching no problem but if you're talking about ftp maybe right

btw how is speed at 512 mb ram leaseweb ? i had a vps with 512 mb ram from keyweb i must limit download to 3.5 and it was not good upload and download it was crashing allways

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    bammers's Avatar Poster
    I wouldn't mind going for hosting-ie but their setup fee is a fscking killer! kills the deal for me

prefer to go through an ovh reseller...