Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sexual Domination

theres something so satisfying in making a grown man cry like a baby i think

2. Lounge   -   #12
    u'd have to have some BIG balls to let a girl tie u up and trust her....

her ya the new oprah show is on...
    him:nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

3. Lounge   -   #13
    nah tie em up and bugger of to the pub more like now thats torture for a bloke lol

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Has anyone ever seen, "I spit on your Grave". In one scene, I will never forget, the heroine is manually stimulating a man in a warm steamy bubble bath ( No naughty bits on display). When he rolls his head back and closes his eyes she reaches under the bathmat and pulls out a very sharp knife. She then slips it discretely into the sudsy bath and cuts his penis off.

The man is startled and confused intially. He looks at her and says, "Baby, that felt so good, it hurt". Then he realizes what has happened.

If that is the pleasure/pain line, I'll pass.

As children we checked under the bed for monsters, as adults we should always check under the bathmat after an argument with the little lady.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

5. Lounge   -   #15
    cheers hobbes youve just given me a new idea to try on the next man that comes b4 me

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by lady godiva@5 September 2003 - 00:56
    next man that comes b4 me
    ladies first, i say...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

7. Lounge   -   #17
    LOL you wimp lol any luck in finding the a spot yet 3rd lol

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by lady godiva@5 September 2003 - 01:00
    LOL you wimp lol any luck in finding the a spot yet 3rd lol
    nope...

i&#39;ve got to say i&#39;m a little scared of you now i&#39;ve found out about this &#39;dark side&#39;

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

9. Lounge   -   #19
    what dark side oh damn are my roots showing oh hang on nope im a brunnette im pussy cat really *files down claws*

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by lady godiva@5 September 2003 - 01:07
    what dark side oh damn are my roots showing oh hang on nope im a brunnette im pussy cat really *files down claws*
    erm...eek

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast