Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sexual Domination

oh damn just seen the time bed for me gotta get up early good luck in yuor quest for the a spot 3rd let me know how you get on and safe handcuffing and mutilating wherever you guys maybe

2. Lounge   -   #22
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    well my ex G/f was giving me a blow job once and bit me nuts f*cking hut like hell I had to psuh her head away problem was I was drunk and had no stength

3. Lounge   -   #23
    tartanfruitfly
    Ye know, there's a simple solution to all this... Don' let women near yer balls before they've had their teeth remo'ed...

EDIT:
    Lot'a women want their man to ha' a vasectomy so she won' get hurt. A' say flip it a bit, an give her a toothsectomy...

4. Lounge   -   #24
    I have been Dominated before... it is strangely liberating. We took it a bit far, and it was a rush. She drew blood and then made me bite her until she bled a little. Sweet memories.

Yeah, it was a trade off, I got to dominate sometimes but she stomped me into submission alot. Part of the thrill was wondering if the scars were going to be permenant.

I will always remember Lady Jewelia fondly.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    Me is into self-domination. I like to be a real bitch to meself!!!
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123