Page 39 of 57 FirstFirst ... 293637383940414249 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Reading...

Rediscovered Wilbur Smith after many years. Love his narrative of the African landscape.

2. Lounge   -   #382
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by kernowkid75 View Post
    Rediscovered Wilbur Smith after many years. Love his narrative of the African landscape.
    I loved his work on Fresh Prince. Classic Wilbur...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #383
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Taylor Anderson's "Destroyermen" Series Books 1 thru 10

(Great scifi... if you like book 1 it gets way better.)

@Gribley... "Since I can`t seem to find the Sync war ones ...." They're coded .nzb's... (some are passworded too)... went through this with Meg, but if you LOVE audiobooks (...for me eyes are shit, deaf in one ear only 50% in the other) just PM me for the site IF they are accepting new members it's a very good one. :-)

Btw... Pillars of Reality Book 2 is out as Jack Campbell's "The Hidden Masters of Marandur"

FYI... looks like SK's "Finders Keepers"* is part 2 of a Hodges trilogy beginning with "Mr Mercedes"...can we maybe say full circle?

*Nice SK Book btw.
    Last edited by Stehle; 06-16-2015 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Mechanics & Mages go figure. ;->
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

4. Lounge   -   #384
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Starting on Lois McMaster Bujold's "The Vorkosigan Saga" (Scifi, Series, Books 1 thru 14)

Btw... and for those that care... Pillars of Reality Book 3 is out as Jack Campbell's "The Assassins of Altis"
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

5. Lounge   -   #385
    American sniper. Have seen part of the movie. Made myself stop. I hope the movie is as good as the book.

6. Lounge   -   #386
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall1022 View Post
    American sniper. Have seen part of the movie. Made myself stop. I hope the movie is as good as the book.
    Yeah, it's totally made up too.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #387
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall1022 View Post
    Yeah, it's totally made up too.
    Based on true story not a Documentary....
    Did you watch the Veteran WWF star do all the interviews or something about the movie for your true interpretations on what really happened??

8. Lounge   -   #388
    Monster Island: good old zombie book, reminds me, i must finish it

9. Lounge   -   #389
    Just finished reading 'House of Leaves' by Mark Z. Danielewski

What a total mind f#@$%!!! Great book though, I found myself totally engrossed in it and staying up wayyyyy too late every night reading it.

10. Lounge   -   #390
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    On to... Christopher G Nuttall's "The Empires Corps" (11 Book Scifi Series)

(VERY good so far!)

Page 39 of 57 FirstFirst ... 293637383940414249 ... LastLast