Page 17 of 57 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Reading...

I've been reading a lot of Edgar Allan Poe's anthology right now. Usually come around to it once a year or so, he's one of my favorite authors. Liked him ever since my grandmother read me The Raven, and even she took me to see where he lived because I used to be from the same area. His house and room was very small in case anyone was wondering. Guess he just sat there in an empty room with nothing but a bed and a desk, and wrote gloomy poetry and short stories that people still love today. The man was a wordsmith, no doubt. Loved to flex his enormous vocabulary peen.

2. Lounge   -   #162

3. Lounge   -   #163
    duck dynasty

4. Lounge   -   #164
    live free or die

5. Lounge   -   #165
    50 Shades of bullshit by some crazy chick.

6. Lounge   -   #166
    Notes for class...blah

7. Lounge   -   #167
    Under Heaven | Guy Gavriel Kay

I'm enjoying it but if I were to recommend something from him it would DEFINITELY be The Lions of Al-Rassan. My all time favorite book. Well worth the read.

8. Lounge   -   #168
    If anyone is looking for a good epic fantasy series (game of thrones/lord of the rings style books) then may I suggest the Malazan book of the Fallen series by Stephen Erikson. A very detailed and fleshed out world and best of all it's a completed series so no annoying waits for authors to pull their finger out.

9. Lounge   -   #169
    Legend - David Gemmel.... For the 5-6th time

10. Lounge   -   #170
    game of thrones! awesomw!

Page 17 of 57 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast