Thread: [REQ] The DVD Club

erunestian's Avatar Darkness and Wonder BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

Heart

Hallo!

If anyone is generous enough, I'd like an invite to the DVD Club. I'm a long time member of many speciality trackers and can show proof of that. On many of them I'm a power user. I never traded an account, I want them only for personal use.

This is the bandwidth I have:

Thanks a lot!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    during the last week they had two days of open signups, so try to watch after "signups open" thread if you won't get your invite right now.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    erunestian's Avatar Darkness and Wonder BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Well, I didn't know that... I started searching for an invite a few days ago...

Please help me. I will now state from which sites I can show you proof of me being a good member. I have only 2 usernames on all of the sites, that as a proof that I'm not a trader... I will sort them in order of my preference and how much I use them.

KaraGarga
    What.cd
    HDBits
    Pedro's BTMusic
    Waffles
    x264
    iPLAY
    Hd-bits.ro
    BitMeTV
    BitMe
    Cinematik

You can PM me and I'll give you my user links...
    Last edited by erunestian; 09-25-2008 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    If you're interested I can give you my account, I made it during the free sign up but I don't use it so you can have it if you like.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    This is strange... Until now I got 2 offers for a free account but no invite. Are invites for TDC rare? I might choose to accept an account but I prefer an invite, so, please... Thank you!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    well, i'm not sure, but usually invites are given there upon a class transmission
    anyway, even that account trading is forbidden (of course), account sharing is _not_ forbidden at tdc
    so imo the best way for you is to ask for l/p from one of the guys who offered you an acc, buffer it for him up to 25gb, this will generate an invite, invite yourself (of course using the other ip address) and after this you can return initial account to owner with gratitude so he can do with it whatever he wants

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    You know, that isn't a bad idea... But let me tell you, when things get so complicated, the temptation of trading a what.cd, hdbits, kg invite is BIG... But I'm still waiting... We'll see, precious...