Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newsleecher??

Bobbi32's Avatar Poster

Unsure

I was using newsleecher there for a long time now all of a sudden i can't use it no more. If I can't use it no more is there something else someone can suggest i can use to download NZB files with that i don't have to pay for a membership to use. Please someone help

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Alt.Binz is great.

yo

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Bobbi32's Avatar Poster
    is it like newsleecher where you have to put in server links in

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Alt.Binz is great.
    Works for me a real treat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbi32 View Post
    is it like newsleecher where you have to put in server links in
    Sorry Bobbi not used newsleecher. I have no clue what your are saying here. Server links what do you mean?
    Life in the fast lane usenet freak

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Bobbi32's Avatar Poster
    i dont know if that is what it is called it was a link u put in to download from that alt. Binz you cant download i am stuck using utorrents and it is a pain and takes forever

so how do i get this Alt.Binz????

ok scratch what i said lol i got alt.binz now how do u get it o connect i downloaded nzb and clicked connect but nothin
    Last edited by Bobbi32; 09-25-2008 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i dont know if that is what it is called it was a link u put in to download from that alt. Binz you cant download i am stuck using utorrents and it is a pain and takes forever

so how do i get this Alt.Binz????

ok scratch what i said lol i got alt.binz now how do u get it o connect i downloaded nzb and clicked connect but nothin
    This Might Help You

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Bobbi32's Avatar Poster
    i just want to know how to use Alt.Binz and how to get it to connect

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I actually started using alt.binz and it has the features newsleecher has. Although it's easier to use Newsleecher. But yeah alt.binz works great and has built in search engines like the supersearch in newsleecher although I'm not sure if it's as good. You can also use the newsleecher supersearch in alt.bins but you need to have purchased Newsleecher in which case there is not really any point to use alt.binz.

Alt.Binz is free and you can find the 0.28.2 update on some warez sites or Usenet. My Newsleecher expires in 3 days and if I can't find a 100% working version with the SuperSearch feature I might just use Atl.Binz instead.

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

Can you be more specific?

Have you put your server login info in, etc?

What have you done thus far?

yo

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    Bobbi firstly click connect..ok sounds obvious but less obvious is to make sure you have not paused the download so click on pause to unpause once you connected it should start. I assume you have entered your server details etc..
    Life in the fast lane usenet freak

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast