Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Burning A Movie

ok you two! lol i downloaded nero that day u told me to, but now when i go to burn still says to large, so i go into overburn option but i dont know what number to put in here!

any advice would be helpful! lol

Dee

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Moving to software >>

The overburn option is a bit useless im my opinion. The best you cansafely do is about 3 - 5 mb. I've found that converting the file with WinIso will sometimes help. Or, you may need to do some trimming to make it fit. If it's a movie, edit out a minute or so of the credits if you have to.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    HEY BALAAM! ok callum said that i could just burn it that way but i dont c where i can even put a overburn number, im using nero 6 ultra edition, and the file has no credits it actually ends right when credits are supposed to roll, and if i do do something with winiso or something what do i do there?

thanks so much

Dee

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    In nero are you choosing to burn it as vcd, when the options come up at the start?

I'm still using nero 5, so i'm not too sure of the layout.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    If you encoded it yourself, you won't have an image to convert. If you downloaded it, Just open winiso and use the convert to iso function. I've had 705 mb files come out of conversion at 403 with nothing lost at all. Go figure!
    even a so called ISO is sometimes not standard and winiso will corect it or remove empty space from it. Nero should be asking if you'd like to enable overburn at your own risk. There would be an options box pop up with an input box for the overburn limit.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    ok i went to video cd? thats the only opton in the nero 6 edition, and its annalyzing the file. how are you guys? lol but ok now its done analyzing and it is saying its in the 800 mb zone and the color is red! im so mad because i never had this happen before i have downloaded dvd rips lots of times and never have i went through this!

Dee

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    and if i use winiso how long does it take to encode a movie?

Dee

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    How big is the file when you check the size normaly?
    I can't remember from before.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    ok when i right click on the file and go to properties, windows tells me its 703 MB and the movie is clueless lol i know i know spare the jokes! lol but i dont want to watch this on my dvd player cause i dont have one, just in my computer and does vcd decrease movie quality?

Dee
    u guys thanks for ur help

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    Nero should be able to burn a file that is 703MB without any problem.
    If you aren't going to be using it in a dvd player you may be as well just to burn it as data.
    I don't know if it will help, worth a try though.

What format is it in just now avi or mpg?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast