Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
I remember hearing something of a tracker dedicated to such music and HD movies in the making. I'll PM you as soon as I find something.
Yes, I talked to one of the recruiters of B* ...it sounds interesting. Haven't joined it yet, I think I will very soon...we'll all hear about it soon enough...but I doubt it will be the best place for DVD-A and SACD...well, who knows, no one can predict the future.

The best place at the moment (at least, if you're a staunch torrententer and won't try other methods to get what you really want), is torrents.ru...it's just all in frickin Russian and it's frustrating to try and use...although, many thanks to the russians they're doing a great job, no doubt!

Some of the other places I hinted at are on par though and they're english-speaking...another place where' you'll find an occasional one (it's rapidshare though) is avaxhome.ws - check out the extreme HQ tag.

Quote Originally Posted by mbewe View Post
DVDQuorum - about 1500 music DVD`s sure you find something interesting in good quality ..,

DVDSeed - Polish DVD site about 350 MDVD`s

and for example - dimeadozen,

btw. music-vids also
I'm assuming you know the difference between music video and DVD-Audio...completely different...I'll try out those places you mentioned though...you never know. it's only from persistent searching that you find some of these places...