Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: how much do you spend on torrents each month?

MODERATION BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Money spent? Are you kidding me? lol. I just pay for me Internet Access, nothing else.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    p0ster
    nothing, aside from my internet access

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    WOW with all due respect YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND!!! I never understood the point of seedboxes one bit. If you are going to speand ANY money at all get a news server with unlimited download for about $15-$20 a month and use NZB's they are the same rls's maximum DL speeds all the time. NO seeders NO leechers and you don't have to worry about a ratio or hit and run or ANY BT bullshit. We have a HUGE banner at the top of the page for Giganews. They have a free trial 3 days 10 gigs try it for free and see if you like it. As soon as I tried I can't go back now.Look into it man.
    Last edited by Detale; 09-27-2008 at 05:57 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Just my internet connection man!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i pay for my internet access and the DVD cakes. that should be around 50€ month.
    if i were to spend money, i'd go as detale said.
    I had a seedbox during 3 months and it was the most useless thing i ever seen. it would have been cheaper to donate to a major tracker (or even 2). And trust me, some trackers cover more that 95% of any user's needs.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    ericab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    WOW with all due respect YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND!!! I never understood the point of seedboxes one bit. If you are going to speand ANY money at all get a news server with unlimited download for about $15-$20 a month and use NZB's they are the same rls's maximum DL speeds all the time. NO seeders NO leechers and you don't have to worry about a ratio or hit and run or ANY BT bullshit. We have a HUGE banner at the top of the page for Giganews. They have a free trial 3 days 10 gigs try it for free and see if you like it. As soon as I tried I can't go back now.Look into it man.
    i felt the same way about NG's....

....untill i got serious, and got a seedbox.... and the best trackers around.

ive been with NG's about 3 years now;
    and i wont look back....
    ....now that i got my 100/100mbit dedicated line, and some of the best selection and speed avaliable
    An Excerpt from: A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace
    by John Perry Barlow
    Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no sovereignty where we gather [...] I declare the global social space we are building to be naturally independent of the tyrannies you seek to impose on us.
    Read more here

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Around 40€. My home connection and some dvd cakes.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Scavenger View Post
    Money spent? Are you kidding me? lol. I just pay for me Internet Access, nothing else.
    +1
    -
    get shits for free

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    I was thinking of getting NG access just for obscure stuff I can't find on torrent sites, but I have no clue how it works, so I might just stick to making requests

they didn't built Rome in one day

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    About 20$. I pay only for my internet connection and that's all

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast