Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The place to get newly released movies?

VoidNT's Avatar Poster
    Well it is not very legal in terms of copyright, but interesting to know. Does a tracker exist where it is possible to get a movies that have just been released? The Hollywood blockbusters often can be found on mininova, but I'm after more special stuff. No necessary in a great quality, any watchable video would be appreciated.

I suspect there are some secret communities exist where the pirates are exchanging the material, but I'm not interested in this and it's impossible to get there anyway. I'm talking about more or less approachable community.

For me the problem is that some movies are being released in United States or in another parts of the world and shown just in several cities. The DVD would probably be released in the future but to wait another year is not a very pleasant option.

So any recommendations, maybe not even torrent sites but Usenet groups or something else?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    There are lots of torrent sites. You are really new to the private tracker world, I see. Numerous sites offer newly released movies. Can you elaborate what "special stuff" are you after?

Check this thread for the list of torrent sites.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...sites-142471/?

If you want to get into some sites, keep checking this thread for open signups.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ignup-298326/?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Also we have a wonderful NZB section here as well with some fantastic NZB posters. Enjoy the community here make some friends and when you are allowed to access the invites section you can request some tracker invites even the less popular private torrent sites are better than public ones so it's a HUGE step up in speeds and quality.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Tl,SCC,SCT,FTN and you are set

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    He prob doesn't know what those stand for yet Lol

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    VoidNT's Avatar Poster
    For example,

Garden Party movie, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0828393/
    Released a couple of months ago. I looked in eMule and on various (open) torrent sites. Found about 10 downloads, all were fakes.

Towelhead, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0787523/
    Released yesterday.

Any ideas?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Now those are some rare ones. Cannot find them on many trackers. But you can always request such new rare releases on TL and Revtt.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    VoidNT's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by redMonster View Post
    Now those are some rare ones. Cannot find them on many trackers. But you can always request such new rare releases on TL and Revtt.
    OK, thanks for help.

I guess they should be relatively 'rare', not a Hollywood blockbusters as I said, but the hope was that they have been released just now, so the chance to get them is bigger.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Well posting of links are not allowed here. I sent you a PM with some sites open for signup ATM keep checking the last page in This thread

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    VoidNT's Avatar Poster
    Thank you Detale.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast