Thread: Looking for a great audio tracker

Question Mark

The only tracker I have experience with is Blackcats, but ive been a member for years and use it everyday and have been a Super Power User for some time. At one point I was even an uploader, but couldnt find the time to upload enough. Im currently looking for a new tracker for music. Something private maybe? Does anybody know of one or want to invite me to one? I want to completely rebuild my music library to replace all the damn protected ipod aac files I have. This way all my music can be mp3 or another simple sharable format and I can put it on my 360 and ps3 to listen to during games and stop dealing with Apple's nazi protection shit. I digress... I need to find a good audio tracker. Know of any?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Private Tracker I use is STMusic, Pain in the ass to get an invite though.

Sorry I dont have any invites.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    nerdgunner: what kind of music do you listen to ?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    techno and metal

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdgunner View Post
    techno and metal
    For techno: Stmusic (just request it) or elektronik (Much harder to get, but also much better)

For metal: metalbits

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdgunner View Post
    techno and metal
    Noob sense of techno or REAL techno?

Ones I liked were Torrentech (Private) and STmusic (Private).

Most private torrent sites have techno and metal music but not dedicated to it.