Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Video Cards?

I have sdram n most current video cards are ddram, does that affect anything?? Can I buy a ddram video card n still have it properly function? If so, would like to know what video card will allow me to play games up to 2k3 n puts about a $100 dent in the pocket

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    No card under $100 will play 2003 games. I had a 128mb Nivida Geforce and that didnt play so well with 2000. You need to get a ATI radeon that will put a dent in your poket around $200-400 they dont come cheap anymore.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    i have a Gainward FX5900 128 MB card and it is the BEST!!! overclocked using the tool that came with it and i run all my games on full Detail. but of course if u dont know people it will put a dent in ur pocket. but u should go for either an FX5600 or Radeon 9500 or 9600 there all very good mainstream cards and u can find them for under 180 or even down to 150.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Where did you get that card and how much.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    BANNED
    i got my radion 7500 for like 69$ about 3month ago and its only 64MB PCI and it playes all the starwar video games i'm playing jedi academy now and its fine ( i realy want a 128MB AGP but will have to wait untill i buy a new pc ) why pci and why new pc?? long story don't ask

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    LOL i had the same problem no agp and running back and for chane from agp to pci.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Shad0w Hacker@5 September 2003 - 02:42
    LOL i had the same problem no agp and running back and for chane from agp to pci.
    i thought i was the only one

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    To answer question the kind of system RAM that you are using does not have ot match that of your video card.

No conflict between SD on system ram, and DDR on vid card.

I have a g force 4 64MB DDR, older card but I run everything fine. (better than fine) but I am not big on graphics, does not matter to me. That was only like 80$ canadain about 6 months ago.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    I thoght i was too.

i am just going to make a a brand new PC from scrathch so i know whats in it.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Shad0w Hacker@5 September 2003 - 02:47
    I thoght i was too.

i am just going to make a a brand new PC from scrathch so i know whats in it.
    ya me and you both i'm just waiting for the newer motherboards

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast