Thread: I'm In Pain!

NoX's Avatar Poster
    i just got back from a 3 day boot camp ive never ever walked so much in my whole life we slpet in tin sheds with holes and the toilets and showers were dirty and smelling on human waste and the food was terrible.. every muscle in my body is so sore

Elisha Is My Wife, DONT TOUCH! (LP FAN - Fort Minor Sucks BTW) oh and forgot i use the alias NoX here.. lol

2. Lounge   -   #2
    BANNED
    i think you should go back after taking some amino acids so your muscles can recover faster, eat alot, sleep alot your muscles need it, don't forget to drink a lot of water and your multi vitamins too happy recovery next time just hit the gym

3. Lounge   -   #3
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Did you volunteer for this NOX?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by NoX@5 September 2003 - 07:14
    i just got back from a 3 day boot camp ive never ever walked so much in my whole life we slpet in tin sheds with holes and the toilets and showers were dirty and smelling on human waste and the food was terrible.. every muscle in my body is so sore
    oh boo hoo

try serving in a soup kitchen in the downtown eastside of vancouver for a week

mind you we have to STAND in a spot for 10 hours straight a day and the toliets are absolutely NOT useable. you deal with smelly hobos and their cans and you have to withstand the heat all day long. the food? all i had all week was soup with hobos!!!

but my efforts were worth it

so stfu about how hard you had it in a boot camp!!!

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Why were you at boot camp?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    oh boo hoo

try serving in a soup kitchen in the downtown eastside of vancouver for a week

mind you we have to STAND in a spot for 10 hours straight a day and the toliets are absolutely NOT useable. you deal with smelly hobos and their cans and you have to withstand the heat all day long. the food? all i had all week was soup with hobos!!!

but my efforts were worth it

so stfu about how hard you had it in a boot camp!!!
    No that's funny, poor hobos

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Double Agent
    hehehehe yeah

but the good thing is you get their insider's view into the society.

chatting with them has given me a somewhat deeper look at humanity...

8. Lounge   -   #8
    tartanfruitfly
    A' see ye've never volunteered to work with her Majesty's army...

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    ouch....

But seriously...3 days at boot camp? That's not too bad, and in all actuality, I would consider you fairly fortunate at that. Some get sent away to boot camp for far longer....6 months...a year.

Just take the case of a SD girl a few years ago. She was sent to boot camp for 14 months- court-ordered I believe. (So she REALLY didn't have a choice, unlike some whose parents "make" them go.) But did she spend the entire time there? Nope, she was only there for a few months. So I guess by your definition she was lucky cause she didn't have to be there anymore, right? Yeah...she was one lucky girl! We should all wish to have her kind of luck and privilege.....considering that she DIED there because they made her run and do all these strenuous physical activities and/or "chores" from 6am until 8pm without allowing her to drink any water, eat any food, or take any breaks. Wow...I wish I had her luck.