Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Cat Games gone?

psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    Great job on the added security. I know you hear a thousand complaints, but here is one kudos for trying to improve the site. Keep up the good work.
    "Dude, where's my rar?"

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    i get the following error in the site:
    Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at www.blackcats-games.net Port 80

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    This one is directed mainly at Stoi (but if anyone knows the answer, I'd be happy too). I don't understand what went wrong, I'm unable to acces the BGC site, but I did register (I had my keyword and every time I went to my user details it showed the keyword).

Did I do (of forget to do) something wrong? If not, could you tell me if it is at all possible to (re)gain acces? I logged in pretty much every other day and I was working on getting my seedpoints! It would mean a lot to me (again, I thought I had acted correctly, since it showed my keyword).

Dahooligan

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Hi Stoi!
    I was gone for about a month and now I can't log on to BCG because I don't have the passcode.
    Can you help me pls? My username is same as the username here. Thanks in advance!

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by ns3pm3 View Post
    Hi Stoi!
    I was gone for about a month and now I can't log on to BCG because I don't have the passcode.
    Can you help me pls? My username is same as the username here. Thanks in advance!
    no he can't (or won't), your account is deleted.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    @ Dahooligan just type recover in the search box and type your email sven*********@gmail you fill in the blanks.

@ ns3pm3

danio is correct, your account is history, nothing i can do about it im afraid.

and sometimes i wish the title of this article was the truth, and i had just jacked it in, the last 2 months would have been a lot bloody easier.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    @ Stoi

Thanks a milion, I'm back in!

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    @ Dahooligan just type recover in the search box and type your email sven*********@gmail you fill in the blanks.

@ ns3pm3

danio is correct, your account is history, nothing i can do about it im afraid.

and sometimes i wish the title of this article was the truth, and i had just jacked it in, the last 2 months would have been a lot bloody easier.
    Or just ignore everyone here from now on, that would make things easier as well. I mean really, if you cant follow clear directions, you dont deserve to be helped. My opinion only.
    Last edited by puckface; 10-13-2008 at 02:02 PM.
    Go Leafs Go.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    richard123uk
    hi im having real troubles accessing bcg i didnt write down my keyword anywhere and now i cant access it . every time i try the recover thing it sends me to google is there anyway to get back in? your replys will be much appriecated thanks

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    hi i dont remenber my keyword someone tell me how i can recover it?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast