Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: xbox trackers

n00b BT Rep: +1

Urgent

heyy, guys. i was just wondering, what's the best/ most up-to-date and with a good archive, tracker out their for xbox 360 games? i know xbox sky is a good one but they are not taking registrations anymore and i desperately need to get on a good tracker to get some games. FTN is alright but few seeds and lame archive. demonoid is meh as well. so please, guys help me out here..

2. BitTorrent   -   #2

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    james223's Avatar t0rrents BT Rep: +1
    TorrentLeech
    BitGAMER
    SCC
    Blackcats

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    vanvan's Avatar Vantastic BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    bitgamer

xbox-sky (check their site every month, much easy to get in, compare to bcg), last open registration was on 09/30/2008

bcg (hard to get in, but from what i heard, it`s the best of the best for games tracker)

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    i think bcg is the best i ahvent ny of the other1's

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    alcoholik's Avatar Drinker BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    xbox-sky

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    BCG > Any other game related tracker on the net
    TL is good too. Some great dedicated uploaders.
    o hai

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Gish's Avatar Seeda from Hell BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    torrentleech beats out even BCG because of the amount of seeder on that site.
    BCG comes in second in my opinion because unless the 360 games are new you will be downloading a while. but it does have all the old games!!

edit:
    TL has about 209 360 games as we speak. As for BCG not sure my account was disabled, I'm assuming because I did not download anything the first week I was there.
    Last edited by Gish; 10-04-2008 at 07:02 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Trippin''s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Gish View Post
    torrentleech beats out even BCG because of the amount of seeder on that site.
    BCG comes in second in my opinion because unless the 360 games are new you will be downloading a while. but it does have all the old games!!

edit:
    TL has about 209 360 games as we speak. As for BCG not sure my account was disabled, I'm assuming because I did not download anything the first week I was there.
    From what I've heard, the 360 section at TL sucks.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    548 360 torrents that are alive on BCG.

edit:
    sorry have to pick up on this, how do you know old torrents go slow, if hmm, you never actually downloaded anything.

I just thought that was kind of funny
    Last edited by stoi; 10-04-2008 at 08:01 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast