Thread: Cool Mp3 Player And Mixer

TPlayer is a music player and mixer for mp3, wma, ogg, and wav audio files. It can play and mix your favorite songs without music interruption, sense fading or silence prior the end of the playing song and automatically start mixing the next song. You can chose between three (3) types of automixes and easily configure the automix parameters to your liking. Disk Jockeys can play, mix and cue songs easily and effortlessly with a single click of the mouse. TPlayer offers dual independent players, multiple sound cards support and unique mixing and fading options, that will be very useful for DJs. Additional features include song disk search, playlists and more. TPlayer is targeted at Djs, bars, discos and radio stations ect. but can be used at home just as well. Two clicks and TPlayer is up and mixing.

Requires DirectX8.1 and Windows Media Player.

Download TPlayer

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Mine!! Nice one

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Sometimes FREEWARE is Better!!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Wow,that has a nice looking layout.
    Thanks again
    "Specs"
    CPU:High,some say I'm a legend in My own mind.
    Update! Overclocked - Achieved Demi God statis.
    Ram:If she's ready, so am I.
    Hard drive:Ready for access,larger than average.
    Bus speed:Not as fast as My truck.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    If you like ''RETRO'' looking player try Nero Media Player has a cool interface too.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Here's a brief description of what information can be seen on the main window:

Real time Vu meters and peak level indicators or Waveform display.
    Playing song remaining percentage, elapsed time, playing time, start/end time.
    Volume, Balance, Crossfader, Pitch and Seek slider bars.
    Songlist with artists grouped together and each individual albums and songs underneath.
    Automix Playlist and Control buttons: Settings, Start/Stop, Load Next/Previous song.
    Standard Player Controls: Play, Pause, Stop, To Monitor/Master device, Start/End selection.

Master Device: List of available sound devices for the master speakers output.
    Monitor Device: List of available sound devices for the monitor speakers output.
    Note: if only one sound card is installed, monitoring will play on the master speakers device.
    Sound Analyzer display options.

Load Song: Load song into an available player.
    Remove Song: Remove the selected song from the Playlist.

Open Playlist: Retrieve a previously saved Playlist.
    Save Playlist as: Save the songs and their order in the Playlist.
    Clear Playlist: Completly remove all the songs in the Playlist.
    Note: the Playlist can only be cleared when the Automix is stopped.