Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BCG Going back 10 years

Hell no it's not your fault, I'm the dumbass. I only meant it feels like a trick to me because despite logging in I really didn't notice anything was afoot. It came out of the blue, really, out of the blue, a sucker punch.

Anyway, I'm history, I know that and there's nothing I can do and I'll never get back in but I'd just like you to know that there are people out there who apparently can't be reached by normal means and if that means I'm abnormal then so be it.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    how the F#$# do i use this new fake page thing? I have my keyword but i dont know how to use it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    BANNED BT Rep: +3

patience stoi ,patience

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    CPC464's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardlok View Post
    how the F#$# do i use this new fake page thing? I have my keyword but i dont know how to use it.
    type in your keyword in the search box dont click submit or press enter etc,

username and password box will appear at bottom of screen, log in as normal.

a link to these instructions was also posted on the bcg main page
    Last edited by CPC464; 10-01-2008 at 09:14 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by CPC464 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardlok View Post
    type in your keyword in the search box dont click submit or press enter etc,

username and password box will appear at bottom of screen, log in as normal.

a link to these instructions was also posted on the bcg main page
    Thank You Sir. Appreciate the help.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    /me envies stoi's patience ...

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    u know what...anyone who can't deal with even the most basic of things on the site...doesn't belong there

next time any of u have such issues...lemme know on bcg...i'll be happy to ban u

problem solved!

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I dont find BCG a "must have " tracker. Its content is everywhere.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post

I was thinking the same. Even today some Rom sites have this type of setup. You have to go through like three different stages of voting before the download link will appear.
    Yeah I hate that a lot, back when I used to use this site called emuparadise (when I was a noob ), luckily I have better resources now.
    Ha ha! That was exactly one of the sites I was thinking about(there's many others that I just can't think of right now, I think Shady Roms is another). I used that site for a long time for my SNES and GBA roms, until I found better sources too.

Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    I dont find BCG a "must have " tracker. Its content is everywhere.
    That may be true. They don't have any exclusive content(as far as I remember, and as far as I can see right now). But, it is all there(not just all new stuff, they have a nice Rom section too with a lot of older stuff), wrapped up with nice speeds and an awesome SP mod. Not to mention that the staff are also friendly and helpful. So since I'm a gamer, these reason makes BCG a "must have" tracker for me.
    Last edited by Funkin'; 10-02-2008 at 04:43 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    there's a lot of exclusive stuff on bcg

u just haven't looked properly

but then again, its prolly coz u don't need it anyways...which kinda makes having "exclusive" content irrelevant to begin with

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast