Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's up with BCG?

Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by physter View Post
    Damn! It always used to be log in every sixty days.

Anyway, I only logged in last week and I never saw the keyword stuff so does that mean I'm booted out too? Seems a bit harsh, I had a good ratio too.
    seems so, u got the boot.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    nvm
    Last edited by yevgeny; 10-01-2008 at 08:23 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I'm gonna start a Facebook club for everyone that hates BCG!!!!! PM me if you want to join!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I am sure i made you the account as well, and i thought you would be a good member, how wrong i was.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    I don't hate BCG, stoi can do what he wants, it's his site after all. Why hate?

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    but its not really a question of me using my power and doing what i want when i want, its a question of what was best for the site, giving members every chance to sort it out, and then doing it.

Ok if we gave you 1 week to do it, then yes, a bit drastic but this has been in the pipeline for 2 months now, so like i said before, i just dont know what else we could have done.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Because he deleted my account without a reason!!!! just because i never used my account is not a reason for deleting it just like that!! he could atleast have told me first!!! and not by announcements and mass pm because i never read those!!! he should have pm'd me here instead!!!!
    Last edited by danio; 10-01-2008 at 09:15 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    CPC464's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    but its not really a question of me using my power and doing what i want when i want, its a question of what was best for the site, giving members every chance to sort it out, and then doing it.

Ok if we gave you 1 week to do it, then yes, a bit drastic but this has been in the pipeline for 2 months now, so like i said before, i just dont know what else we could have done.

maybe you should have gone round to everyones house and told them in person

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    then he should have pm'ed every other chimp too which is impossible

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post
    Because he deleted my account without a reason!!!! just because i never used my account is not a reason for deleting it just like that!! he could atleast have told me first!!! and not by announcements and mass pm because i never read those!!! he should have pm'd me here instead!!!!
    ah right yeah whatever, i have all the time in the world to do that for everyone havnt I.

you were probably disabled due to inactivity anyway if you had not signed in for 10 weeks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast