Thread: U2 Songs

smanford
    I have downloaded several U2 songs and when I play them I either get only the first few seconds of the and then nothing or the song becomes scrambled. Any idea why this is happening?

2. Music   -   #2
    I have downloaded several U2 songs and when I play them I either get only the first few seconds of the and then nothing or the song becomes scrambled. Any idea why this is happening?
    Yes, it's quite a common problem now. Many people think that it's the record companies trying to sabotage the network, to discourage people from filesharing.

3. Music   -   #3
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    WORD OF ADVICE: Please search the board before posting a new topic.

4. Music   -   #4

where did you downloaded those songs from?
    did you tried to download them again from somewhere else?
    which was the size and the format of the files you downloaded?

5. Music   -   #5
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    even though there is a huge pinned topic about this and my smart ass topic about this, aswell as me being in a pissed off mood right now *nothing to do with this board*...i will still help *just count yaself lucky*

Ok kazaa has been flooded with corrupted files that will not work...

the reason for this is because record companies are loosing money from people downloading their songs...

Here are some words from jazzy jeff (the dj for will smith (the fresh prince)...and jazz out of the TV show The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air):

"here is a lesson on the music industry. if i sell your record for $11 and give you $1 off of every record sold, i make $10 and you make $1. then i give you $500,000 up front, and you have to sell 500,000 records to break even.

if that's accomplished, you just made me $5mil and you're still at $0. what a record company tries to do is make money without having to pay you. if i was giving out bank loans at 100% interest, does it make more sense to loan you $1 or $1mil? artists don't realize that out of that $1 that they get, they have to pay for all of the promotion, producers and videos.

what do record companies have to pay for out of their $10? i remember getting a grammy award and i was ready to cry, because i only had $500 in my account. i said to myself, this shit means nothing! record companies make a lot of money. think about it. who are the ones who complain about napster? it's not really the artists; it's the record companies of the artists that have an understanding with the record companies.

if i make $1 a record, and you bootleg my album, it's not hurting me. all you did was make 100,000 people more in tune to what i'm doing. in a perfect world, i'd get 1mil copies of my record and i would give them out free. look at what that does for me. i know a million people have my record, and when i come through to do a show, packed!"

6. Music   -   #6
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    I knew it Celery you jinxed us.

7. Music   -   #7
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    *my bad*