Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Which trackers are the fastest

Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    This is not the thing that happens with ScT, there you can get awesome speeds even on torrents with almost no leechers.
    I know that's true and is scary. It's tough to seed there. Is like everyone has huge connections.

Does SCC have a bonus system? I don't use it cause it also seems a little hard to seed there. Although I heard the archive section is free leech? Anything good there? I know the Mp3 and 0-day app section is free leech but I never get mp3s or 0-day apps form trackers. Usually is from usenet and only stuff I need.
    Last edited by saulin; 10-05-2008 at 03:02 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    kondrae's Avatar Trance BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Does SCC have a bonus system? I don't use it cause it also seems a little hard to seed there. Although I heard the archive section is free leech? Anything good there? I know the Mp3 and 0-day app section is free leech but I never get mp3s or 0-day apps form trackers. Usually is from usenet and only stuff I need.
    if you have scc acc, check the archive section yourself, we dont know your tastes

there is no bonus system
    Last edited by kondrae; 10-05-2008 at 03:17 AM.

Skitt's Law: "any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself"

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    This is not the thing that happens with ScT, there you can get awesome speeds even on torrents with almost no leechers.
    I know that's true and is scary. It's tough to seed there. Is like everyone has huge connections.

ScT is so fucking fast. Always maxes my connection. As for the bonus shit, there is none. Its a good idea too. The tracker is for people with fast connections. If you bitch that you cant seed back go back to TL.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Yo SCC has a lot of free leech. Cool I'll start using it. The archieve section has a lot of stuff. The 0-day stuff has movies and other stuff. I thought it was just small apps.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Yo SCC has a lot of free leech. Cool I'll start using it. The archieve section has a lot of stuff. The 0-day stuff has movies and other stuff. I thought it was just small apps.
    Couldn't agree more buddy..SCC is really good
    Btw TL is fast as well

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    SCC is very fast when you hop on early. After a day or so you are better off grabin from TL where there is a insane amount of seeders. BCG is very fast even on games that are not snatched much on other trackers.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    snakebite's Avatar Need Help BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I find a lot of trackers can max my connection 10Mbit/s but some don't max it till it's like 10-20 mins into the download.
    This is usually what I encounter too. I think the sites I get blazing speeds at are bmtv, ipt, tl, and ftn(bcg too). But...it all depends on what I'm downloading, and how many seeds are left. If they are new releases, or new'ish(maybe few days to a week or so old) my connection will pretty much max right off the bat. But if I download something a couple months old, it will start out kind of slow, but then usually hit max after a few minutes.
    Yep total agree with u there

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234