Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: seedbox.fr?

Quote Originally Posted by caleido View Post
    woww...1 week and I;ve sick of the box...
    Not working FTP (or even so, super slow and only allow 1 file at a time), Slow access website, hard to connected to peers, slow torrent speed, way to simplified interface.
    What I mean by waayy tooo simplified torrentfluxb4rt is you almost have no control over your files.
    -no pm feature
    -you can't select what folder to download to
    -can't download part of the torrent
    -and therefore can't point the same torrent (different tracker) to certain folder
    -can't recheck existing files (neither auto /manual just there's no way)
    -can't change account password
    -etc

wow...can't believe it...it's a nightmare for users... way to risky to be used on private trackers...just the second and a worst seedbox I've ever imagine....must be kidding me...

hopefully they can read English... T_T
    Can you use their boxes with a non-TF client? Most of that is because of the torrentflux which they use.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    what do you mean by non-TF client?
    do you mean that there might be other option like utorrent?
    mmm I don't think there're a seedbox company that has that luxury...
    I think even if they use TF, there's no point to simplify the interface...there's nothing good by doing that. limiting user to control their torrent? well that's just silly...I mean TF is fine if they can setting it properly. most of the main feature are enough. But to simplify it seems like ridiculous..

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    I'm sorry if your account have problems, If you made the effort to read our forum, you'll see that we migrate for free all accounts that have problems (especially for FTP and port forwarding problems) in new environnement. Just send email to support with your request.

Best regards

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    The same issues here, speed to the site and support sucks. I've sent severals emails with no answer, used the contact form at the site with no luck either and when I try to get registered at your forum keeps getting the error:
    Error: Couldn't get mail server response codes. Please contact the forum administrator..

So if I can't contact you by any way, how can I get the problems fixed?

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Quote Originally Posted by seedbox.fr View Post
    I'm sorry if your account have problems, If you made the effort to read our forum, you'll see that we migrate for free all accounts that have problems (especially for FTP and port forwarding problems) in new environnement. Just send email to support with your request.

Best regards
    oh...finally...some words from the admins...
    Thanks for that.
    I should admit that I was not reading the forum. And I don't think like want to read every forum exist for every services I use on the net. Also not everyone want to bother with forums (it's just the reality). I'm not saying that forums are useful. But some ppl just prefer some forums to participate into. Like me and this forum. It's the same as asking why don't you check the updated post on every possible forum that ppl will talk about you and your service. That just won't happen. I myself need to send you a link to here so that you can check it out.

In my case, I won't read the entire forum just to find out what's the possible problem that cause problem at my side. I just need to ask via email or something I think. And I think just answering it and explaining the problem won't be hurt, and it's better if you can provide solutions like account extension, or any way your side could compensate that. Just don't assume every user read the forum.

well I've learned that everytime I stumbled into a problem it's better to check out the forum if exist. I hope you learn you lesson also... Thanks

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    caleido, Can you get into seedbox.fr forums? It's impossible to me.
    And still get no answer from their support.
    Last edited by Xenus; 10-18-2008 at 03:00 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenus View Post
    caleido, Can you get into seedbox.fr forums? It's impossible to me.
    And still get no answer from their support.
    I haven't get any further details from them also...It's just I don't want to waste any more time to write many more emails talking to them. For now I'll just waiting for them to fix their problems and see if they still care to their customer. If they don't, then I won't care about them either...

If you email them up to about 3 times, they would might reply you with short sentence (in francais of course).

I haven't try register to the support (I just wonder why they put call it "support" if what they meant are actually what they call the "forum"). Seems like they don't talk much since they're really hard to be contacted. I hope they DO many things though. well honestly I don't really care about the forum. I only care about whether they can be trusted or not... sorry

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Quote Originally Posted by caleido View Post
    I haven't try register to the support
    And you say "I can't contact them".

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Seedbox.fr, can you use non-TF things on the dedicated server plans? If we want to set up uTorrent ourselves can we?

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Seems people are having speed issues on the Professional plans according to the forums. Is that why there now withdrawn? For 250 Euro you wouldn't be happy.
    Last edited by Neoworld; 10-19-2008 at 03:05 AM.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast