Thread: help please! (unraring)

seattlemike08

Urgent

hey everybody.. its been a few years since ive tried to do this, and i forgot. i just downloaded madden 08, (i know i know, im a cheap bastard). so this is what ive got..

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/MICHAE%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/MICHAE%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]

(sry bout that size.. lol)

so.. i dont see a .00 in there.. i tried unpacking .01 but it didnt work, i got a .iso file not a .cue or .bin... what do i do? thanks everyone.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    double click on the .001 file, it looks like its associated with winrar. Once open, click the extract to... and pick a location!

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Save to desktop its easier to find . You should have a nfo file use notepad or a program like Dam Nfo Viewer to open . It may have a serial or info on how to burn or install the game .

You say its an ISO file , that's normal just use Nero or a program like UltraISO to burn or mount .

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Office-...O-Viewer.shtml
    Last edited by peat moss; 10-04-2008 at 01:53 AM.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    You don't technically have to have a .rar file in an archive, but in your case it does sound like your missing something... Try WinACE... i prefer it to winrar...

Get a copy of nero or something and just load the iso file and burn away!