Thread: Anyone having connection problems with trackers lately?

shosh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Is anyone having connection issues with trackers lately? any trackers. I am currently having connection issues with sct, bitmetv, waffles, ftn, just about every tracker im on, i have connection issues. i also do not stay logged in to sites, as i keep having to retype my user/password on every site. I am starting to wonder if my isp (AT&T) is starting to block some of these sites out

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i do too. can't access bitgamer, SCT, etc etc...

edit: and any .RO site either.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 10-03-2008 at 02:18 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    sperm's Avatar lol BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by shosh View Post
    i also do not stay logged in to sites, as i keep having to retype my user/password on every site.
    are you using firefox? i was having that problem... though reinstalling seems to have cured it

i have had no problem accessing the sites you have mentioned excluding bmtv (not a member) for quite i while... its only fst that i have regular problems with

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Some people on another site had issues also. Turned out to be their ISP's dns servers. They fixed it by switching to OpenDNS. Very easy to setup, google it.