Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Watch The TV Show "Fringe" You Idiot!

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    The show is great. It is a cross between Lost and The X-Files.

It is produced by J.J. Abrams (Lost, Cloverfield, the new Star Trek movie).

The show has excellent production values. It's as if you are watching a feature film every single time.
    Last edited by Busyman; 10-03-2008 at 09:05 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Come on Busy, like, it's a bit wank.

It's the X-Files only less good.

Sinister Illuminati shows are old hat.

I love Abrams. He gave us Lost but this is taking the fucking pish.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I'm kinda getting sick of people talking shit about Fringe because "it's not the x-files". The thing that YOU people don't seem to realize is that not everyone watched the x-files, so they have no frame of reference. I'm one of those people. Fringe is on it's own a good show. Probably not as good as the x-files according, to the fanboi's, but if you haven't seen the x-files who gives a shit.
    See ya in another life, brother.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4

I give a shit because I've seen the X-Files and every other pale imitation that came along after it harbouring those pretensions.

I'm not an X-Files fanboy. It failed more than succeeded imo but the only reason Fringe was given a green light is cos JJ Abrams attached his name to it. His name will be on the credits but he'll have little else to do with show.

This show won't get a second season unless it takes another direction pretty quickly. And the chances of that are slim as fuck.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    did u like the "Millennium"? from chris carter

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I did see the X-files and all it's spinoffs.
    But I still like 'Fringe' ... it ain't all that bad ... it might not be a killer-series like some others, but it is way better than average.

But these things are called opinions and they are personal ... some might agree, some might not.
    Can you feel the LOVE

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    did u like the "Millennium"? from chris carter
    Millenium was alright. It had a decent premise.

Trouble was, I never got to see much of it. Where I am, it was always on at like one in the morning or something ridiculous like that.

Fringe is better than a lot of shows. The old scientist guy is funny. I just wish Abrams had come up with something else is all.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    It has a decent premise but then after the second season you start to loose interest
    I think some of the best sitcoms were produced between 94-99 ...
    Have u seen The Pretender ?

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Fringe aint too bad a show, don't like all of his work, but this has keep me entertained so far

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Chalice, no Ill will towards you man. The most annoying x-file fanboi/ fringe basher is one of the reviewers from IGN. Every other line in his review mentioned this about x-files, that about x- files, blah blah blah. I just hope people give it a chance before it gets the "Firefly treatment".
    See ya in another life, brother.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast