Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tophos tracker

respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    Yikes still only 4 leechers for the torrent with the most leechers and now 54 seeders for the most seeded torrent.

Pretty weak. I'm afraid to try to grab anything cause it might just take hours to download.

45 users online right now.
    OK, now you're clearly trying to start something. Nobody needs this, so just cut it out

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post

dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnn.......
    Supposed to extend the u, not the n.

So it would go "dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun"

hey man... I've got a speech impediment
    Go Leafs Go.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I've actually been very interested in this site. I hope it's not as bad(meaning lacking activity) as saulin is making it sound.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post
    Yikes still only 4 leechers for the torrent with the most leechers and now 54 seeders for the most seeded torrent.

Pretty weak. I'm afraid to try to grab anything cause it might just take hours to download.

45 users online right now.
    OK, now you're clearly trying to start something. Nobody needs this, so just cut it out
    No one is starting anything, people have the right to their opinions here as long as it doesn't break the rules. Do you honestly expect everyone to absolutely love TH?? So why don't YOU cut it out.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Very informative, well thought out and extremely well put, BUT this is all irrelevant because this is all based on "if they were the same size" and "if TH had this" the fact is they are not. It's like saying a 6 year old could beat up an 18 year if the 6 year old was 25.
    , exactly.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by biggybob
    Some people go eat cookies and buckets of ice cream to drown out their sorrow in their relationships in life.Where others like Saulin like to down out their sorrow by leaving negative comments about sites hes in fact banned from for trading.
    Ahhhhh, the THS shitlist........an informative read

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Bob why not sign in using you real nick if you have something important to say? Otherwise you look like a coward. The good thing is that now the rumors that "bob" is staff here because we're all banned from TH
    Last edited by Detale; 10-05-2008 at 11:26 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    I was just browsing the site and I see over 5000 torrents but no leechers and barely some seeders.

The most seeded torrent has 73 seeders and it's free leech and has 4 leechers. A lot of torrents have 1-2 seeders.

The torrent with the most leechers has 9 leechers and 1 seeder. Does this tracker especialize on anything especial or is it just another general tracker that really needs more active users?

I mean I don't even use the tracker cause what speeds can I really get from 1-2 seeders at this tracker?
    whats the point in this thread???
    if you dont like it dont use it!!!
    clear and simple
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12