Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: David Blaine

the secret to his success is simple...cheese training....he is dedicated to the art of cheese munching....maybe one day if u follow this road u could be capable of such a feat

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by Amarjit+5 September 2003 - 17:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Amarjit &#064; 5 September 2003 - 17:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-monkfi5h@5 September 2003 - 17:49
    ...This is why I don&#39;t pay for SKY&nbsp; B)
    OMG&#33; You&#39;re stuck with Terrestrial TV? I feel for you, I once experienced about 2 weeks without Sky when we moved house and it was terrible, nothing good on TV without Sky, I don&#39;t know how you people live. [/b][/quote]
    He said he doesn&#39;t pay for sky, so be probably gets it some other way.

Anyway.. I&#39;ll probably watch it, and in reply to an earlier post, you can go to see him for free, you just have to turn up.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    I think he&#39;s a secret undercover agent from the IFM. (Imperial force of Mars).
    You ever seen Men In Black. Well I am The Doktor.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    I am told the Guinness Book or Records have rejected the application for a record if he does it.

In 1999 (or so) a chap stayed in a barrel 1/8 of the size of this glass box for about 67 days.

I don&#39;t know if he was eating tho&#39;

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by Amarjit@5 September 2003 - 18:38
    For those who don&#39;t know what he&#39;s doing, he&#39;s staying at the Thames for 44 days and nights with JUST water being fed through a tube; no food, and by living in a plastic box. He is expected to earn £5 mil for this act.

It&#39;s on today on Sky One at 8:30pm.
    Thats nothing...there are tramps near Tower Hill tube station who&#39;ve been doing that for years...44 days ain&#39;t nothing&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #16
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I lived out of a barrel for years JP. That got in the Guinness records and I got booked for it a few times too.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Can I just say, David Blaine is a fantastic magician, I know because I can do most of his tricks (yes I&#39;m a magician too )

Some of the things he has done are fantastically simple yet so effective, but.....I don&#39;t like this endurance stuff, he has made his name and is now trying to be bigger and better every time, in the same way David Copperfeild did, where they end up NOT performing magic, but using props made by other people.

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

8. Lounge   -   #18
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    (yes I&#39;m a magician too&nbsp; )
    are you going for the endurance spinning round for 44 days test.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    He&#39;s a magician. It&#39;s an illusion. He&#39;s not certainly going to be up there. Just like he wasn&#39;t really in those blocks of ice etc.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    i think he will be up there - it doesn&#39;t seem too hard to stay in a box with nothing but water and books, you won&#39;t come down sane but David Blaine is a few fries short of a happy meal
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast