Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Herb

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

You would be able to afford it. It would be cheaper and better regulated.

It's only so expensive now because it's illegal.

It wouldn't solve global economics. That was just a shite joke on my part. But it wouldn't hurt either.

The tax on fags is about 2 brazzilion percent. I would estimate the tax on Weed to be at least 4 brazzilion percent.
    Yeah but imagine if fags were illegal. It would sky rocket on the black market, like.

It's all so dear cos of the risks the dealers incur and the price of importation and costs of growing.

If there was national manufacturing of ganja, it would create jobs, help the economy and get us all wopped out, jail free. Win.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Over here, they're considering re-classifying Ecstasy from a class A to a class B substance. Which is more than a bit mental, like.
    whys that mental?

3. Lounge   -   #13
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    really? i've always thought is was so INEXPENSIVE.
    Last edited by mr. nails; 10-04-2008 at 10:16 PM.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by ilw View Post
    Over here, they're considering re-classifying Ecstasy from a class A to a class B substance. Which is more than a bit mental, like.
    whys that mental?
    Cos I've seen and experienced the effects.

Round about 50 people die every year from using MDMA in the UK alone. I know that's not comparatively huge but to equate that with smoking weed is fucking mental.

Most dealers in drugs tend not to stick to just E's like. If you're buying chemicals from somebody, the chances are they also stock Charles, crack, smack and the rest. At least in my experience.

If you're off your head on E's, you are more susceptible to taking anything else that's on the table.

Well, I am anyway.
    Last edited by chalice; 10-04-2008 at 10:18 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. nails View Post
    really? i've always thought is was so INEXPENSIVE.
    You must be fucking loaded then.

Lend us a tenner.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    And the thing about Ecstasy is, that it's not really Ecstasy anymore.

When I started buying E's, they cost 20 squids a pop. True story. And they got you proper fucked up to the max.

Now, you can buy an E for 1 squid. And you certainly don't get anywhere near the intensity of the old days.

I've seen myself taking 10 of the motherfuckers and still being able to talk coherently. They're cut with all sorts of shite and they're fucking shite and more dangerous as a result.

I'm not proud of all this. Just saying.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Cos I've seen and experienced the effects.

Round about 50 people die every year from using MDMA in the UK alone. I know that's not comparatively huge but to equate that with smoking weed is fucking mental.

Most dealers in drugs tend not to stick to just E's like. If you're buying chemicals from somebody, the chances are they also stock Charles, crack, smack and the rest. At least in my experience.

If you're off your head on E's, you are more susceptible to taking anything else that's on the table.

Well, I am anyway.
    likewise seen & experienced it and i'm not a fan really, but its so not a class A drug. Ecstasy is non-addictive and basically non-toxic, all in all its one of the least harmful illegal drugs around. The people who die are generally victims of their own stupidity - just like people who die doing stupid stuff while drunk

8. Lounge   -   #18
    See my last, Ian.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    It's legal in Dam. The cost is about the same as here, possibly a bit higher. The quality is a lot higher tho'.
    Now go away.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    It's legal in Dam. The cost is about the same as here, possibly a bit higher. The quality is a lot higher tho'.
    It's the same price in Dam now. It didn't used to be though.

Dam has become a tourist wop-head Mecca and they're cashing in on it cos it's unique.

If it was widespread, it would spread the cost and bring the price down. True story.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast